Damn :/

In case you never reupload it, I don't suppose there's any chance of you sending me your recent long video in which you juxtaposed Matt's notes throughout the year?

It was pretty much my favourite thing on YouTube... :$

:LOL: We'll see.

Damn :/

In case you never reupload it, I don't suppose there's any chance of you sending me your recent long video in which you juxtaposed Matt's notes throughout the year?

It was pretty much my favourite thing on YouTube... :$

Ohhh... Leave this shit out. That didn't prove anything except that Matt's voice has technically improved and now "he hits all his higher notes on much more regular basis than back in early days" (Sippe, 2013), while getting less and less expressive.

So would Take A Bow, Invincible, City of Delusion, Hoodoo, Glorious, Crying Shame, Apocalypse Please, Sing For Absolution, Showbiz, Muscle Museum, Hate This And I'll Love You, Spiral Static.

)))))))) really? In what fucking way Showbiz, MM, Spiral Static(!) and Apocalypse Please would sound better now??????

Maybe you're right about MM, but HTAILY would definitely sound better now.

EDIT: yeah you're right about MM, he just doesn't sound angry anymore.

Oh thanks, at least you admitted this. Even though, I don't see MM is one of their 'angry' songs, I am glad you kind of agree that vocal perfection doesn't make a performance.

U mad. That's Matt's best A4 <3

And you are trying to say that for you vocal perfection is not what makes a performance? ))))))) No, seriously. Even apart from this post, you were always arguing for that Matt's performance is not getting worse, while mostly referring to his voice (which has been somewhat technically improved). If his technical perfection does not make a performance, which I absolutely agree with, than they do getting worse aren't they? In terms of other things, loosely related to the technical perfection. Some things, that do make performances best.

And why exactly?

I don't bother arguing with the content of your posts because your point is nonsense.

Why it's nonsense? Explain it for me please. I really wanna know why it is so from your point of view. And you should have actually added "always". 'Your point is ALWAYS nonsense, so I don't EVER bother to even read it'.

Edited by SpiralStatic1