Tokyo Zepp DVD

LewisF

Zepp Release  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Zepp Release

• No
    • Yes

I've only recently seen Tom Kirk's edited video of that Japanese politition crying, but I couldn't help but wonder if there is a chance that the Zepp could be released. I know it's been discussed on the Muse on Twitter thread, but I think something this significant needs it own thread, and, as far as I've searched, it doesn't already. So what are your views on this? Do you think that there is a chance that it will be released? He wouldn't just bring it up out of nowhere though, would he? Well, knowing Tom, this could well lead to nothing, but I like to be optimistic, soooo........ Discuss.

Edited by LewisF

Not sure where this thread is going but yeah it would be nice but I can't see it happening. Personally a deluxe version of the next album with the first part of Zepp (pre-encore) would suit me nicely and would sort of make sense as well as a lot of band tend to do this sort of thing now.

Not sure where this thread is going but yeah it would be nice but I can't see it happening. Personally a deluxe version of the next album with the first part of Zepp (pre-encore) would suit me nicely and would sort of make sense as well as a lot of band tend to do this sort of thing now.

Doing things that make sense isn't really Muse's forte.

Why don't unify all the countries in the world under the japanese flag? Doing so, Muse will play amazing setlist anywhere they go.

And i don't have any problems wearing kimonos. Someone call the United Nations and tell them my idea, i'm sure they will agree.

Why don't unify all the countries in the world under the japanese flag? Doing so, Muse will play amazing setlist anywhere they go.

And i don't have any problems wearing kimonos. Someone call the United Nations and tell them my idea, i'm sure they will agree.

Most countries aren't kawaii enough to be under the Japan flag. (◡‿◡✿)