Tom Kirk Live Video - Survival, Sydney 2013

GerryRocks

Nice idea to film from his point of view, thanks for sharing.

Why does he keep smiling randomly throughout though? lol

I remember him smiling a lot last year too, I think he just has a lot of fun. This time I think he even knew he was being filmed, lol

I really liked the scenes from The Road. It makes me more disappointed it was only 5 minutes. I good 20-30 minute documentary on what really goes on behind the scenes to deliver the standard Muse show would've been great.

I still haven't seen The Road, is it on youtube?

Awesome! Thanks for the video.

I know hey, he clearly loves what he does. Even after obviously doing the same repetitive thing for however many shows it was :D I don't think he realized I was filming him until the last second :rolleyes: haha

Awesome! Thanks for the video.

He's clearly having a conversation with someone over the headset...and enjoying himself. :LOL:

Lovely, thanks for posting! Would love to see more about the production, I too, was disappointed in the short tour doc on the dvd...

He's clearly having a conversation with someone over the headset...and enjoying himself. :LOL:

I thought he was just mouthing along to the guitar solos, haha! :LOL:

Great video, fantastic to see him enjoying it so much and getting into the music with his button pushing timing too, haha! :chuckle: