we are the universe

MuseMarc

I think we deserve this opening

really we do

and I'm totally not a selfish person who tries to get everybody to get the boys attention to finnally give us that song which gave my ears something close to an orgasm so who else wants the original version of this opener?

It annoys me that this hasn't been made into a studio track, in fact there are loads of examples of this, stuff like Helsinki Jam, Osaka Jam, Monty Jam, should all be made into studio stuff.

Agree. Actually, I'd love an official compilation with all that stuff together; don't see it happening, though

It annoys me that this hasn't been made into a studio track, in fact there are loads of examples of this, stuff like Helsinki Jam, Osaka Jam, Monty Jam, should all be made into studio stuff.

well it's basically just the uprising chords with some electronics.

it could've been made into something epic, though. some double kick drumming and shredding would really suit those electronics:LOL:

well it's basically just the uprising chords with some electronics.

it could've been made into something epic, though. some double kick drumming and shredding would really suit those electronics:LOL:

Layer it on top of any Dminor riff song. It sounds so awesome.

Edited by ryanp16

rare they did that I think we are the universe went for almost every gig on tr tour

There were at least 2 gigs (but not many more, I don't think) that started with Exo instead of having it open the encore. (MN and CO, I know of.)

I actually didn't know about We Are the Universe for some time after the gig, because I did a much better job last year at avoiding spoilers before I saw it live.

I actually just adored Exo1 as an opener. It was just epic.

The Exo opening gigs ended with TaB, so I can't really bitch about a quick intro. :LOL:

We had the full stage in MN, so I've never actually had any idea why the show was different.

There was the fact that MN and CO were shorter than all of the other US gigs but one, but I don't see how that would have made a difference.

Actually, the MN gig this year was also noticeably shorter (I think the shortest US one that wasn't a festival) so next time I'll be making sure to hit Chicago, if possible. :phu:

We had the full stage in MN, so I've never actually had any idea why the show was different.

There was the fact that MN and CO were shorter than all of the other US gigs but one, but I don't see how that would have made a difference.

Actually, the MN gig this year was also noticeably shorter (I think the shortest US one that wasn't a festival) so next time I'll be making sure to hit Chicago, if possible. :phu:

haha I was at loreley in Germany it had the full price but a shortened setlist :/

no specials although it was the first non festival open air gig in Germany

so sort of know what you mean