Muse at 2013 I heart radio festival

wildwilly

It's just 7 songs with a dead audience, not that worth it... I'm sure someone did rip it though.

Actually it was REALLY fun to watch live...the crowd wasn't fun to watch (LOL!!), but Matt and the guys were really on, as usual, and Matt was playing with the TV camera, and I was actually SHOCKED that they played KofC/Panic Station...thought it would just be the Top 40 pop radio hits (Starlight/Uprising/Madness) and nothing more, so was actually pleasantly surprised they did 7 songs. And the iheart people must have really sunk some $$ into the livestream or something...it was the best quality livestream video (and audio was good too) I have ever seen....on my bigscreen TV, with my stereo speakers, it really was great! Maybe I was just so damn happy to have Matt in my living room, I dunno---but I really enjoyed it!!!!!! :):D:)

Actually it was REALLY fun to watch live...the crowd wasn't fun to watch (LOL!!), but Matt and the guys were really on, as usual, and Matt was playing with the TV camera, and I was actually SHOCKED that they played KofC/Panic Station...thought it would just be the Top 40 pop radio hits (Starlight/Uprising/Madness) and nothing more, so was actually pleasantly surprised they did 7 songs. And the iheart people must have really sunk some $$ into the livestream or something...it was the best quality livestream video (and audio was good too) I have ever seen....on my bigscreen TV, with my stereo speakers, it really was great! Maybe I was just so damn happy to have Matt in my living room, I dunno---but I really enjoyed it!!!!!! :):D:)

I'm sure it was a good "gig" to see live. But we're talking about a proshot that certainly won't stand out from all the other ones we've already seen.

I was really surprised at how stable the stream was for me, considering the last two I tried to watch and just simply gave up on.

There was also something satisfying about hearing Muse on the Top 40 radio station. :D

I agree, though, it was short and pop-y, but I enjoyed it and am glad I watched it.

Matt looked like he had a death grip on the camera during Starlight, and I thoroughly enjoyed how he kept putting his fingers on the lenses. :chuckle:

I also haven't really seen a ton of pro-shot lately, so anything is good.

Based on the MN and CO gigs I was at, there weren't that many more people at this one on their phones... :erm:

As in, the whole fucking crowd was on their phones at all three.

I'm sure it was a good "gig" to see live. But we're talking about a proshot that certainly won't stand out from all the other ones we've already seen.

No, for sure!--but as killer rabbit said---pro shots on TV are still pro-shots on TV. :):D:D Don't often get that (pro-shot Muse live on TV) here in the States! :) So def enjoyed watching it. :)

And yes, mskatie, I would say the crowd was def worse than NCAA gig Atlanta. I agree with others on here...could KILL those people who were RIGHT THERE, touching the stage!!!!, and having NO appreciation for who they were so close to. :mad::eek::mad: