2013.12.13 - Allphones Arena, Sydney, Australia

EMM4K4TE

I'm hoping to get tickets. Just got to get my head around date for the Muse members presale and I should be right :LOL:

hahah you'll be right, :dance: good luck to us both! :D has anybody got a general idea on how much the G/A tickets will cost? Ooh and are the G/A tickets just for the pit or are they the pit some unreserved seat? i am confused :erm: haha can you tell im a concert virgin lol :LOL:

And we're back!! Let's see how many years we can keep this thread alive for :p

Off the Frontier Touring website tickets are going to be $130 plus fees. My first ever concert was Muse live at Acer Arena (this place) on the 9th of December 2010, it was the best night of my life! So excited for this.

GA standing means the mosh pit. No seats, nothing reserved, nothing except your patience and/or a sea of people preventing you from making it to the barrier.

Off the Frontier Touring website tickets are going to be $130 plus fees. My first ever concert was Muse live at Acer Arena (this place) on the 9th of December 2010, it was the best night of my life! So excited for this.

GA standing means the mosh pit. No seats, nothing reserved, nothing except your patience and/or a sea of people preventing you from making it to the barrier.

Thanks for the info:D I am guessing the tickets you buy through the muse presale will be pretty much the same price as the ones through frontier :erm: ooh and don't worry, i wasn't worried about the pit myself, i was just trying to find out what type of ticket i should get my mum (haha defiantly not GA now). So are you getting seats or standing? :) omg i still can't believe it's finally happening :dance:

Ditto.

Looking forward to this. The good thing about GA is that you don't have to stress about getting good seats.

hi there, no, i haven't been able to access the pre-sale link.

i was thinking maybe it only gets activated AT 12pm, when tickets go on sale, and not before-hand.

perhaps the alternative is to go direct to the ticketek website at 12pm and hope they have a password field to enter the muse members details. but i wouldn't hold my breath for that.

Cant find my unique code!!!

Where is it?

hi there. you may have signed up to the forum today (which i did), but if you were a member before today (which i was) you'll need to login to your member profile (separate login to forum - you would've got an email from the mailing list with a link to the member site) and the password should be there.

i hope that helps!

Good to see someone remaining from last tour back again! We used to have such good times in the Aussie threads last tour :p

Does anyone know if tickets from the pre-sale are still available? I have a mate overseas and contact with him is a bit difficult at the moment so I hoping to buy them now, or worst case scenario on Monday.

i just tried with my link and it worked ok. a reserve non-alcohol allocation is exhausted though.

not sure if it's too late to join the frontier touring pre-sale (which is tomorrow; nb i haven't read any other posts here about whether you have to be a frontier member prior to now to access the pre-sale).

I bought a ticket for the G/A through the Muse.mu pre-sale for this show, and I have to say; I'm beyond excited! Just a couple of little issues though; I'll be just under 17 years old when the show's on, and this'll be the first concert I've ever been to. The problem is, not only will I be going to the concert by myself, but I'll be traveling to Australia by myself (I live in New Zealand). Does anyone have any tips or advice? It could be helpful for others too!

I bought a ticket for the G/A through the Muse.mu pre-sale for this show, and I have to say; I'm beyond excited! Just a couple of little issues though; I'll be just under 17 years old when the show's on, and this'll be the first concert I've ever been to. The problem is, not only will I be going to the concert by myself, but I'll be traveling to Australia by myself (I live in New Zealand). Does anyone have any tips or advice? It could be helpful for others too!
Wouldn't it have been better to wait for them to announce NZ dates? :erm:

Travelling by yourself on the plane shouldn't be a problem as long as you follow instructions as far as boarding and customs go.

As far as coming over here, just make sure that you have an itinerary. Basically, write a list of where you will be each day and if possible at what times as well as a list of contact numbers that are important (yours, your parents/relatives). Hold on to a copy and give a few copies to relatives and friends so that in the rare event anything goes wrong, there's at least some idea where you are.

Also, have you booked accommodation?

Wouldn't it have been better to wait for them to announce NZ dates? :erm:

Originally, I had planned on waiting, but seeing as the pre-sale message came up here, I took that as a sign that Australia was as close to N.Z. as they were gonna' get :( And anyway, they only ever come here for festivals, and I wanna' see their Unsustainable Tour set-up :LOL: