WWZ Premiere - Watch Knights Of Cydonia Now!

KirkBot

am I the only one who thinks that this performance is effin weak? well, maybe it's just the recording, but still...

Mix is pretty bad. Also a bit annoying with the guitar panned far left, especially when the right then becomes empty 'cause of the mixing. :p

The ones responsible for the World War Z pro-shots can die in a fire.
Still don't get why there's a version of Follow Me that is raised a semitone out there, OFFICIALLY released. Albeit pretty cool to hear Chris singing B4s, lulz.

Can barely hear any singing - just very loud instruments! It was like that at the gig itself, to be honest - at one point I saw Chris turn around to one of the tech guys in the middle of Madness and mouth 'more vocal' to him cos the instruments were drowning Matt out, lol.

Loved being in the Horse Guards venue, and the gig was fun, but as is typical of a 'free gig' the crowd was shite and really dead - and I was second row from the front! :noey:

Still don't get why there's a version of Follow Me that is raised a semitone out there, OFFICIALLY released. Albeit pretty cool to hear Chris singing B4s, lulz.

Didn't realise they'd raised it, no wonder I thought they were both putting on a particularly good vocal performace :LOL:

Wonder why they decided to raise it to a key that for Matt especially is really hard to sing in, especially when he sometimes struggles with the original key :erm:

Didn't realise they'd raised it, no wonder I thought they were both putting on a particularly good vocal performace :LOL:

Wonder why they decided to raise it to a key that for Matt especially is really hard to sing in, especially when he sometimes struggles with the original key :erm:

Didn't realize it was out there. Had to go find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFHd1UqTOtw

What the hell is this?! :stunned:

Not sure what you're saying here but it was raised AFTER recording, so they still performed it in the original key.

Archived