Is starlight a good stadium closer?

Olly.

Is starlight a good stadium closer?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Is starlight a good stadium closer?

• Yes
    • No

I wouldn't complain if Knights of Cydonia was used for closing every single one of their gigs in the future. Starlight is pretty bad in my opinion.

Your point?

My point is that Muse are the gods of anti climacticness (or whatever the word is) and a lot of people are giving Starlight shit for closing and being an anticlimax yet at the same time they're opening with the most anti-climactic song ever and no one says a thing

I think it closes well.

It doesn't. No way.

My point is that Muse are the gods of anti climacticness (or whatever the word is) and a lot of people are giving Starlight shit for closing and being an anticlimax yet at the same time they're opening with the most anti-climactic song ever and no one says a thing

That's because Supremacy works fine as the first song. And closing is different from opening.

Only reason I knew it ended the show at Ricoh was because a good friend had texted me the leaked setlist and told me so. No-one else in the crowd realised this. Says it all to me, really. A closer should have a feeling of "this is the end" to it. Starlight doesn't. Nuff said.

Only reason I knew it ended the show at Ricoh was because a good friend had texted me the leaked setlist and told me so. No-one else in the crowd realised this. Says it all to me, really. A closer should have a feeling of "this is the end" to it. Starlight doesn't. Nuff said.

Lots of people leave after Survival. They did at the Emirates gigs anyway.

This. I knew Starlight was closing thanks to reading some posts in the "There will be no warning" thread (I thought that would be safe from spoilers :mad:) so I wasn't surprised. My friend who's a casual fan who only knows the hits didn't mind it obviously, and I imagine that a lot of casual fans didn't care either. But the ending just didn't feel final to me.

Just swapping Starlight and Survival around would have been fine.