Hmm... but that doesn't explain seemingly random Micro Cuts, Dead Star and RBS performances. :shifty:

I think Dead Star was a case of "Right if we play the damn song will you stop holding up those godforsaken signs?! :twitchy: "

I love on "Hitler's reaction to The Resistance" when one of the guys says "We must shout for Dead Star, if we don't there's a good chance they wont play it. We can't have that!" :LOL:

What gigs have you been to? It seems like every major gig that's happened you've been there. :LOL:

On the whole, I only bother to go to the special/one-off gigs.

Earls Court 2004, Eden 2006, Wembley 2007, RAH 2008, Teignmouth 2009, Reading 2011.

Standard tour shows are generally a bit shit, in my experience. Went to one on each of the last three tours (Manchester MEN 2006, O2 Arena 2009, O2 Arena 2011). They were all decidedly meh.

I want to see Endlessly. :'(

It's too bad that according to setlist.fm it only survived through one tour (2003-2004) and there aren't very many recordings of it. :(

It's kinda strange that every song on Absolution (except for Falling Away With You obviously) has had a longer run than Endlessly has and from what I can tell is the only Absolution song that hasn't stretched into the BH&R era and beyond...

It's too bad that according to setlist.fm it only survived through one tour (2003-2004) and there aren't very many recordings of it. :(

It's kinda strange that every song on Absolution (except for Falling Away With You obviously) has had a longer run than Endlessly has and from what I can tell is the only Absolution song that hasn't stretched into the BH&R era and beyond...

The Small Print and ToaDA weren't in the BH&R tour or later.

Uhm no.

Do you count 2000 as the pre-OoS tour and 2002 as the pre-Abso tour?

Uhm no to your "uhm no".

The gigs were part of the "US Campus Invasion Tour" which is by definition NOT the Absolution tour and could serve as a pre-tour to the release of BH&R but whatever, I really don't care if you think everything I say is wrong and everything you say is right.

Uhm no to your "uhm no".

The gigs were part of the "US Campus Invasion Tour" which is by definition NOT the Absolution tour and could serve as a pre-tour to the release of BH&R but whatever, I really don't care if you think everything I say is wrong and everything you say is right.

The major world tour was over but it was more of a post-Absolution tour. There was nothing specifically to promote Black Holes and their setup was still predominantly Absolution based. Sippe's analogy is right. You wouldn't say 2011's summer festival period was a pre-T2L time even though it was after the official Resistance Tour end.

They played BH&R songs cause they had some written already and cell phone cameras weren't a huge thing then.

Archived