Talking about that gig, I think it also had the best Follow Me performance of the tour :

With Matt playing that fucking guitar and doing one of the final screams.

Edit: I agree on the GL guitar sounding much better than it had ever done. I'm most surprised to say that but I really enjoy the 2013 rendition of the song. Lack of bass though, yeah.

Talking about that gig, I think it also had the best Follow Me performance of the tour :

With Matt playing that fucking guitar and doing one of the final screams.

Edit: I agree on the GL guitar sounding much better than it had ever done. I'm most surprised to say that but I really enjoy the 2013 rendition of the song. Lack of bass though, yeah.

Yerr, early Follow Me was great with Matt's fuzzy guitar and proper wails.

"Matt playing that fucking guitar" is barely audible though, isn't. Only 30 seconds (starting from 2:17), I'd say it doesn't change much at all. It was the same for every pre-tour performance. And didn't he sing that final note at most gigs (or most gigs of the european indoor tour at least)?

Imo GL was even worse than 2010 (even though overall it was less shit than I expected).

Barely audible, indeed, but tbh it's more about the feeling (that may be ridiculous I give you that). As for the last note, I have never heard him doing it at another gig, have you got one?

And Guiding Light... Well I guess it's a passionate debate.

:LOL: The thing is, if a guitar is to be played I'd rather have it played by Matt. I mean, he's the guitarist and when I go to a Muse concert I expect to see him playing the guitar. Look, if another band coverd one song exactly how Muse play it, wouldn't you like to hear Muse rather than the other band? Well, to me Morgan playing it instead of Matt is pretty much the same thing (I understand that it might be different for other people who consider Morgan a proper member).

Matt sounded pretty crap doing the final belts of Follow Me, so thank god Chris are doing them.

The E-Werk performance was hilarious, with Matt attempting to do one of the belts and then getting totally "owned" by Chris.

Matt's belt on Taratata is preferable over Chris', but obviously he wouldn't be able to consistently hit that note through a tour. :p

Archived