You said... "The first half ended nil-nil. 170000 german fans are present.", what else was I suppose to presume you meant with your choice of words.

Not once was I referring to the location as Wembley, instead I referred to it as London. Besides, the biggest stadium is 150 000 and that one is in North Korea.

They will close with starlight again. Such a bad ending only idea gig was over was when I saw em take in ear monitors out. If the had fireworks to close starlight would work but a tiny blast of co2 isn't good enough to close such an epic gig

On a different note, the circus group said they were "working on 3 huge props for Muse"

What is the third one? Theres the lightbulb, Charles, the only other thing really was the petrol pump and coffins under the runway (both of which weren't 'huge props'

On a different note, the circus group said they were "working on 3 huge props for Muse"

What is the third one? Theres the lightbulb, Charles, the only other thing really was the petrol pump and coffins under the runway (both of which weren't 'huge props'

The Animals money?

Not once was I referring to the location as Wembley, instead I referred to it as London. Besides, the biggest stadium is 150 000 and that one is in North Korea.

I'm fully aware of that, I can use wiki just as well as the next person. I'm really not interested in an argument because of some poorly chosen words. Your missing the point, Ambiguity in your choice of words leads to implication, implies that you meant 170,000 were present. You associated an event and a number, it was ambiguous.

All you had to say in defence was, I meant in London, and this discussion wouldn't still be going on, instead, it's your choice to keep digging a hole.

Well we all know that tomorrow night will get MM, Showbiz, Fury, Twin, Dead Star and IBTY (feat Elton John), see a few people commenting on Hysteria being dropped. Meh, average song really and not the greatest live IMO

No problem :chuckle:

Prediction for tomorrow: Map instead of Bliss, Hysteria instead of Resistance, Sunburn instead of Eurasia, Micro Cuts instead of New Born, B&H instead of New Born

That would sound like a great set (although I'd prefer Bliss to Map).

No problem :chuckle:

Prediction for tomorrow: Map instead of Bliss, Hysteria instead of Resistance, Sunburn instead of Eurasia, Micro Cuts instead of New Born, B&H instead of New Born

I can live with that, I can also live without Starlight being the closer, come to think of it being in the set at all.

That would sound like a great set (although I'd prefer Bliss to Map).

Indeed!

and then you get GL and UD one after the other, and Starlight closes the gig :awesome:

about the Hysteria talk, it's a good song and it's a beast live.

Prediction for tomorrow: Map instead of Bliss, Hysteria instead of Resistance, Sunburn instead of Eurasia, Micro Cuts instead of New Born, B&H instead of New Born.

You obviously meant Micro Cuts instead of Dead Star ;)

Also, why do I have to fill in captcha every time I post a reply? It it reserved only for Russians? :unsure:

Archived