Debatable.

Wembley is 90,000 seater stadium, Emirates is 60,000

With standing GA and rear seats not in use, the concert capacity is close to 92,000, that's based on a previous Bruce Springsteen gig.

Muse aren't Springsteen. They definetley sold less. It's not a comparison really, football is much bigger than Muse.

How can you say this though? This tour has had a lot of rotation.

I'd agree, as much as I enjoyed the Ricoh gig, this is more of a show than a gig, it's a technical exercise of performing it. There will likely be 3/4 songs that get rotated. Ie, Explorers/Eurasia/Sunburn, or whatever.

Muse aren't Springsteen. They definetley sold less. It's not a comparison really, football is much bigger than Muse.

It was a presumption of a sold out gig. I can only tell you what it can potentially hold, thats why I said it was debatable, I don't know the answer.

I am glad I didn't pay to go out to the UK for this gig like we almost did. I can't believe they are sticking with Starlight as a closer.

I want to see Blackout and Unintended properly with Matt on a guitar, or not at all.

Interested to see what the Fall leg will be like.

Or they have ditched Starlight and are going to close with Take A Bow instead :p

The sad part is when they stayed on stage after Uprising at the Ricoh I let myself believe this for half a second :(

Would be great if they did but I'd imagine they'll keep starlight closing for the rest of the UK shows atleast

I am glad I didn't pay to go out to the UK for this gig like we almost did. I can't believe they are sticking with Starlight as a closer.

I want to see Blackout and Unintended properly with Matt on a guitar, or not at all.

Interested to see what the Fall leg will be like.

They'll probably close with UD

Archived