I enjoyed Guiding Light :ninja:

Also I can add my two cents to the 'Fury' thang. Chris didn't seem to say much but he smiled and nodded at the girl and put his thumbs up to her and her sign. Take from that what you will, could mean nothing, could mean everything :p

Also New Born was a lot faster and was bloody great.

This stage set up is also the best i've seen them have, fucking awesome in the flesh and on video.

Starlight as a closer left people a little confused however...

Amazing gig, see y'all tomorrow! :)

I'm PRAYING that tomorrow sees the dreaded Explorers rear its head in the 3 way rotation between that, sunburn and USoE because that means that Manchester then (more than likley) won't have to sit through another dull song in the set.... I really think Explorers is one of the worst things which muse have ever put out.

Manchester had Explorers just last November at the Arena, so it would be stupid for them to repeat it. Also, we had NB so they should play SS intead of NB if they're being reasonable. Of course this means will are highly likely to get Explorers and NB now :(

Off to check-in to my hotel now, Micro Cuts and B&H would be nice! I wonder if tonight I hope Resistance is rotated and I'd be OK with Bliss being rotated with Map but I definitely wouldn't complain if Bliss stays. Bloody Dizzee Rascal... Telling me to repeatedly jump isn't gonna make me anymore inclined to do so (that and I don't take orders from anybody :mad: )

Manchester had Explorers just last November at the Arena

Everyone had Explorers on the autumn arena tour.

Playing it today would be so un-2ndnight-ish, so Sunburn may be more likely

I enjoyed Guiding Light :ninja:

:pope:

I wait for Citizen Erased to pop up either today or on some other 2nd night

Do you think one gig will have Bliss, Hysteria, Sunburn, Liquid State, Dead Star and Micro Cuts during this summer tour ? :D even if it's B&H instead of DS, or NB/SS instead of Micro Cuts it'd be great ^^

There's a slight chance, yeah.

#Turin2ndNight

It is. I wonder if the likes of map/hysteria will also be played at Manchester' date=' or if they return to resistance and ?bliss. Hoping for map atleast in manc.[/quote']

My hopes for Manchester are Bliss, Hysteria, Eurasia, Dead Star, Liquid State and then the roulette can be whatever :LOL: so one of us will be disappointed...:$

My hopes for Manchester are Bliss, Hysteria, Eurasia, Dead Star, Liquid State and then the roulette can be whatever :LOL: so one of us will be disappointed...:$

I saw Bliss and DS at Coventry which is why im hoping for Map and B+H. For once im really hoping for New Born too(which it will be 99% likely). Cant say i could complain if i got Bliss + DS again though :D

Hysteria would be nice instead of Resistance and ive seen Sunburn at both my gigs this tour so USoE would be great again too!

Archived