Still torn between amazement/amusement and seething jealousy over here :LOL: I wonder why it took them so long to start actually listening to fan requests? And only on two-nighters. But it's certainly a start! :LOL:

The rate they've been going lately, I now have insanely high expectations for next month XD

i think muse has proven there is little rhyme or reason to why they do anything with the setlist the way they do. if anything its perfect from an economic stand point cause it keeps fans coming back for more hoping for that ever elusive song (not that they would have trouble in the first place). i know im more likely to hit up their tour in Sept here in the US cause of a night like this.

It's more fucking with people to do it on the 2nd night though isn't it? The majority of these gigs have had the first night as the presale night and the 2nd one as the later added.

Hadn't really been paying attention to that but if true then that's just mean. 'Cause you know, all the "real fans" go on night one. lol

Or ... And stay with me for this one because it's way out there, play good shit on both nights.

:pope:

Bawww I missed the whole gig.....wITH MICRO CUTS??!!!? Sunburn would've been enough to satsify me (ok maybe not on a 2nd night gig) but MICRO CUTS

This gives me hope for Darkshines, just hoping I'll see a rarity this fall or whenever the hell I get to see them again.

It was pretty bad last tour too. LA comes to mind.

I almost went to the first night too for that one :stunned:

I went to the first night :supersad:

This gives me hope for Darkshines, just hoping I'll see a rarity this fall or whenever the hell I get to see them again.

I yelled to Dom in 2012 that Darkshines should come back. If it really does return, I want credit for it. Also a bag of skittles.

I went to the first night :supersad:

:supersad:

Archived