Hopefully they won't play a shorter setlist tonight, but it wouldn't at all surprise me.

Supremacy

Panic Station

Resistance

Animals

Knights

Dracula Mountain + Explorers

Monty Jam + Feeling Good

Follow Me

Liquid State

Madness

Time Is Running Out

New Born

Unintended

Guiding Light

Undisclosed

Unsustainable

SMBH

Uprising

Starlight

Badass setlist tonight, but only as a rehearsal for Berlin, wich gets a even more badass setlist, and then, in Xmas Muse release the full thing as a present.

And then i wake up.

Oh well.probably shorter set tonight.

I don't. Please summarize for me.

They played two (was to be three, but naturally Sweden was cancelled) headline shows in the middle of their summer tour which didn't turn out to use the stadium setup, similar to these gigs. Whereas on the stadium tour they played 21 songs a gig, at the Scandinavian shows they only played 16.

They played two (was to be three, but naturally Sweden was cancelled) headline shows in the middle of their summer tour which didn't turn out to use the stadium setup, similar to these gigs. Whereas on the stadium tour they played 21 songs a gig, at the Scandinavian shows they only played 16.

I know there were non-stadium setups in the middle of the stadium tour but I didn't know Scandanavia was part of it. I'll look it up later.

Also, can someone post the set so far? Sorry about no chat I forgot there was a gig.

Archived