Unintended

Guiding Light

UD

Unsustainable

PiB

Survival

Uprising

Starlight

Crowd was nuts even by italy standards, Matt played a weird uprising because his low e was massively out of tune so he improvised high string riffs, then he threw the guitar inside the piano

Dead Star was heavier than every other performance of it they've done

Goodnight

Correct set:

New Born (fast)

Matt played a weird uprising because his low e was massively out of tune so he improvised high string riffs, then he threw the guitar inside the piano

How fast was New Born?

And it appears that Uprising is a song that has been going wrong lately.

Matt played a weird uprising because his low e was massively out of tune so he improvised high string riffs, then he threw the guitar inside the piano

That would make sense as it shouldn't be an E :LOL: Was half expecting him to do a better improvisation than that. Can just imagine him in his head thinking "fuck fuck fuckl"

Almost looks like he went for a word with his tech at the end of it as well :LOL:

Trying to find the different tempos. They indeed are different but only by about 4-7bpm. Problem is the tempos seem to vary throughout the song which is weird for a click track so I'm a bit lost on getting an exact beatmap.

Trying to find the different tempos. They indeed are different but only by about 4-7bpm. Problem is the tempos seem to vary throughout the song which is weird for a click track so I'm a bit lost on getting an exact beatmap.

From that video it still seems a little slow to me

But I can't tell properly.

From that video it still seems a little slow to me :/

But I can't tell.

As I mentioned the differences are only a few bpm. The difference between Turin and the album version are still larger than the difference between Turin and the other performances this tour.

Gah. I just compared Turin's performance to Stade de France and they were off tempo. Then I compared SDF back to Saitama and it was also off tempo. I'm so confused.

But either way basically it's not same as the tempo in the album right?

Didn't Matt say once that New Born was one of the few songs they didn't use click-track for? Would explain the tempo differences atleast.

I remember when people thought the Emirates (or some other UK gig) was faster though I played it with the Saitama one and it matched perfectly.

I remember when people thought the Emirates (or some other UK gig) was faster though I played it with the Saitama one and it matched perfectly.

I think the rumour started during the soundcheck before the gig, where it did actually sound abit faster, but I'm not sure. The actual performance sounded as usual though.

Btw, behold Pacific Station: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdPEDT5rgG8

Never said it was as fast as album. Just faster than arena tour last November. Didn't feel slow at all, in person.

I felt this as well. Definitely faster than arena tour, but still slower than the album version.

May as bump this thread for the upcoming DVD gig in Rome.

It'll probably just be standard set (Bliss, Resistance, Sunburn, Hysteria, Stockholm, Guiding Light) but who knows - maybe a surprise is in the offing.

Be a bit much if that surprise is an Explorers-Dead Star one-two though.

Archived