2013.09.08 - Consol Energy Center, Pittsburgh, PA, US

museumofmuscle83

There's 50-60 now. It's insane

Geez. Thanks for the update. When I went to Detroit 3 years ago the line was pretty tame. I think we got there maybe at 3:30-4(?) and there was only maybe 30 people in front of us. Clearly I'm going to have to have to be more convincing.

Do you know if the lots are open yet?

it doesn't take much tie for me to get to consol and i'd jump there in a heartbeat but my dad who's going with me wON'T GET UP :noey:

though when we went to cleveland in february we didn't get to the arena till bout 6.30 and actually had decent spots so fingers crossed i guess. if we end up screwed over though i wish you all fun~~

Wow. That gig was the best gig ever. I still can't believe they played Fury and I'm so glad this particular gig happened to be Catherine's 100th! Amazing. She was moved beyond belief!

I know I don't know the real names of everyone on this thread, but Sam and Michelle, it was really nice meeting you both! Now on to Philly for me. But nothing can top tonight!

Renee

Is it just me, or was the sound REALLY bad tonight? This was my 6th Muse show, and this was the worst sound by far. I wonder if it's just the arena, or if something else was up. I noticed the pyramid didn't work during Unsustainable too. Not complaining at all, just curious. Also, Fury was awesome.

I agree, this was my 11th gig and sound wise, it was the worst. Couldnt quite put my finger one what was up. Volume was too low? Mic was too low? Guitar was too low? The crowd was the most uninterested non involved crowd of any gig i had been to also, but Matt was the most interactive i have ever seen. Overall though i was there for the music and Muse put on a great show as always. Still cant get over Fury

I thought the sound was a little weird myself. I was on the right side of the stage in the seats, and the speakers sounded slightly blown out. But on the other hand, I thought it made Matt's guitar sound super badass. Unless that wasn't the speaker at all and that's how it was supposed to sound. Very fuzzy sound.

As far as the crowd, I completely agree. I don't freaking understand how you can go to that show and not at least bob up and down a bit. Granted, the people directly to my left and behind me were into it the whole show, but I kept looking at the crowd as a whole and thinking "What the hell is wrong with these folks?"

I jumped up and down and threw several fist pumps in the air and grabbed my wife's arm hard when they said they were playing Fury. I clearly was the only one around excited about it haha.

I think Muse should do a club tour and charge $100 so only the diehards go and rock the fuck out all show.

As far as the crowd, I completely agree. I don't freaking understand how you can go to that show and not at least bob up and down a bit. Granted, the people directly to my left and behind me were into it the whole show, but I kept looking at the crowd as a whole and thinking "What the hell is wrong with these folks?"

I didn't notice anything with the sound, but the crowd on the floor was the absolute worst. I have never been to any concert with a less energetic crowd for the headliner. I was front row against the rail and I didn't even have anyone so much as jostle me and had plenty of room to move. Very disappointed with Pittsburgh, luckily Muse was awesome as usual.

It was amazing meeting you Renee!!! This weekend was the most amazing weekend of my entire life!!!!! The Muse Family is so nice and amazing.

My husband is all for going to England next year to celebrate our 10 year anniversary and hopefully get tickets to a 20 year anniversary show!

I hope to see you again #soon!!!

:)

Michelle

Wow. That gig was the best gig ever. I still can't believe they played Fury and I'm so glad this particular gig happened to be Catherine's 100th! Amazing. She was moved beyond belief!

I know I don't know the real names of everyone on this thread, but Sam and Michelle, it was really nice meeting you both! Now on to Philly for me. But nothing can top tonight!

Renee

• 2 weeks later...

Great pics D!!

Here are mine (late, I know)

Also, since Fury is blocked on youtube in the US, you can download my video here.

I didn't notice anything with the sound, but the crowd on the floor was the absolute worst. I have never been to any concert with a less energetic crowd for the headliner. I was front row against the rail and I didn't even have anyone so much as jostle me and had plenty of room to move. Very disappointed with Pittsburgh, luckily Muse was awesome as usual.

Where the heck were you standing? Everyone within 15 people on either side of me on the barrier were all crazy into it.

Good lord! I think hyena and dylb88 should have some kind of photo contest.....LOL!! Better yet, Muse should just hire them to be their official photographers...they could split up the duties that way, and every gig could have great pics.

hyena---your Pittsburg pics are perhaps even more stunning than your Philly pics...is that even possible!?!? :):eek::)

Archived