2013.09.08 - Consol Energy Center, Pittsburgh, PA, US

museumofmuscle83

really excited for this, not 100% if we'll be getting tickets but it's an implied yes at the moment which is awesome :happy:

might be getting seats this time around, had pit in cleveland which i enjoyed but i'm not sure. my dad who went with me to cleveland didn't seem keen on standing for hours in the pit. i was fine with it, but maybe a little bit of that was due to the obsession with the band and excitement of being there but aaanyways...

can anyone give me an estimate of how much GA will be going for? i've looked up some gigs, the ones that gave info on ticket prices and websites for the venues all seem to be around the same price (between 50-85 usually - not sure if this was from pre-sale though) but i heard from a relative that they'd be going up and i wasn't sure. i'm hoping not obviously but i'll be unavailable to do pre-sale this week so my mum's helping but she seems to think they're going to be really expensive and that she'd be getting seats

so if i could get a ballpark round of that, i'd be really grateful, thanks. even if i do end up getting seats, i still hope to see you all there :happy:

My Feb. FL tickets were in the $65-75 range, including fees. That was for GA. I think seats are around the same. As far as I've seen, there is usually not a big range of prices for seats.

thanks, i definitely knew they weren't expensive like she thought but always good to have reassurance. hopefully we'll be able to get things settled on it tonight :happy:

• 2 months later...
I wonder if they will play something special since they haven't played in the Burgh in almost ten years. Probably not. :logic:

I doubt it, but they've really done a great job of bringing some old ones back while in Euro this summer. We haven't seen them here since the Abso tour, but I never say never with them. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm coming alone from Montreal, since my friend can't make it anymore.. no way i would miss this. I Can't wait to be there on sunday :) and monday in Philly. I hope we are gonna get something special! Haven't been to a lot of gigs this year but i managed to get Micro Cuts, Deadstar, Bliss, Butterflies and Sunburn, so i hope my luck will continue so we could get maybe Fury or Agitated..Hyper? or anything :)

I'm coming alone from Montreal, since my friend can't make it anymore.. no way i would miss this. I Can't wait to be there on sunday :) and monday in Philly. I hope we are gonna get something special! Haven't been to a lot of gigs this year but i managed to get Micro Cuts, Deadstar, Bliss, Butterflies and Sunburn, so i hope my luck will continue so we could get maybe Fury or Agitated..Hyper? or anything :)

be sure to find me and my group! coming in from Toronto.

Okay guys, gonna need your help because they aren't doing back to back in the same city this leg of the tour.

Open the spoiler for signs.

1277621_1891690386495_471917902_o.jpg

Try to get this big on Twitter... we have less than 48 hours to get this to work. So far it's worked out HUGE with my Dead Star for Toronto signs.

This time... Fury for Pittsburgh.

So get hashtagging people.

#FuryForPittsburgh

You can do it. Let's make this happen!

Archived