songs rarely performed live

xtinction

I read (on musewiki i think) that futurism has never been performed live since it was played undepr the name Spectrum because it is a difficult song to play live, I don't understand this as the covets ive seen of the song seem good, i.e not difficult to play, so why is it never played live? Does anyone think there is a chance of the following songs being played live again, and if not, why? Besides the fact that they're old: Eternally Missed, Dead Star, Showbiz, Muscle Museum, Space Dementia, Darkshines, TSP, Assassin GOBE (not the way the currently play Assassin, and i use 'currently' in a very loose sejse, but played with the tapped whammy part before the bridge and the bridge being played like it was when it was played in Debased Masons Grog), and MK Ultra. What songs would you want to see back on the setlists?

ah, guess i probably shouldve searched for a similar thread before starting this one :s i wasn't sure where this would fit tbh. And i always assumed the hard part of Futurism was the guitar screeching and scratching in the intro (this was before i started playing, when i knew nothing about guitars or making music) It's a shame it will probably never be played live again..

ah, guess i probably shouldve searched for a similar thread before starting this one :s i wasn't sure where this would fit tbh. And i always assumed the hard part of Futurism was the guitar screeching and scratching in the intro (this was before i started playing, when i knew nothing about guitars or making music) It's a shame it will probably never be played live again..

They were mostly talking about Matt's vocals in the song, though. Not the guitar parts.

Archived