2013.04.13 - Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT, US

MMMADNESS

according to the ticketmaster website, there are *NOT MANY LEFT*, most likely saying that there are limited tickets. I WANT TO GO!!! ANY TICKETS!!!?!? 2!?!?!??!...sorry about that. :D

there were GA available on TM when I checked yesterday

I'll probably be driving back home after the gig---unless I am so jacked up on adrenaline that I might stop by for a bit and then drive home! :) May depend on what time the concert actually ends???

nothing wrong with that! when i saw them in chicago it ended around 1030ish i wanna say, not bad at all

HOOOOOLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY COWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a night/what a setlist....I am BEYOND excited amd flying high on adrenaline right now!!. SUNBURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never thought I'd be lucky enough to see it live. The return of PIB (yippeeeee!!! don't forget...this was only my second time tonight of seeing Muse live, so I had LOTS of songs on my wish list :) ) and the return of Animals, Hysteria, and we got New Born which I was hoping for (much prefer that to SS). AND ---as if all that wasn't enough I got to shake Matt's hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the gig I had dreamed of for myself and more. :D:D:musesign:

Wow!!!!! I still can't believe last night really happened! Like SourceNRG said, the setlist was spectacular... I can't believe our luck!!!!!! I about died when Sunburn started, and I'd been praying they'd do Animals too, and we got it!!!!

Oh, and I got lucky again last night XD Chris saw my harmonica sign, but gave one to another girl with a sign. I kept making eye contact with Chris for the next several songs, and waved the "I <3 You, Chris!" portion of my sign (mostly so he'd just know that I still love him :p)

I about DIED when, later in the set (I forget after which song... I think TiRO?) he ran to the edge of the stage and came back with a special second harmonica just for me! :D I don't know if it was ever played, but it makes it so special to know he went out of his way for me.

Ahhhhhh it was incredible! :D

TrebleRose and wondervale----I about died/had a stroke, too, when Matt said "this is the first song from our first album". OMGEEEE!! I think the people around me must have thought I was a lunatic the way I started screaming. I agree with you guys...we sure did luck out on our setlist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) SOOOOOOOOOO happy I was there to experience the whole thing. Not to mention we got Dracula Mountain, too! Nobody has mentioned that one yet. That was FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

TrebleRose...what a GREAT story about Chris getting that second harmonica for you!!!!!!! That is AWESOME!! Shows what a great guy he is to do that. :)

And I am still over the mooooooon!!!! about being able to shake Matt's hand, even though I wasn't in GA!!!!!! When I had been buying seats for the gigs, I thought, well, I'll never be able to shake Matt's hand during UD...oh, well.... SO---to have it actually happen was so unexpected, it made it all the sweeter, and DEF was the icing on the cake for an UNBELEIVABLE night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :musesign:

I had SUCH and AMAZING time at this show! It was so much fun! I love this band so much!:D

And, what made for a very cool surprise was our tickets were upgraded to fill seats closer to the stage. I couldn't believe it. :happy:

We sat on Chris' side of the stage.

TrebleRose--that was very cool and really nice of Chris to do that!

Source NRG--OMG!!!! LUCKY! LOL! Where were you exactly that Matt was able to reach you? I would have passed out! So cool!

I had SUCH and AMAZING time at this show! It was so much fun! I love this band so much!:D

And, what made for a very cool surprise was our tickets were upgraded to fill seats closer to the stage. I couldn't believe it. :happy:

We sat on Chris' side of the stage.

TrebleRose--that was very cool and really nice of Chris to do that!

Source NRG--OMG!!!! LUCKY! LOL! Where were you exactly that Matt was able to reach you? I would have passed out! So cool!

sunflower1----LOL!! I think i nearly DID pass out!!!!!!!!!!! :):LOL: I was over on Matt's side of the stage, the section right next to the stage, seated about 8 rows up. Of course, I had to make a move, 'cuz obviously he wouldn't reach 8 rows up. Suffice it to say i ran down to the front row in the section next to ours that had no one in the first 8 rows(obstructed view), and hung over the railing near the side of the stage where he had to walk back around in order to get back onto the stage. Am going to copy my post here that I made previously that described the whole thing

<<<Well....since you asked.... I was seated in the section RIGHT next to Matt's side of the stage, 8 rows up. I had noticed that the section to the left of us had NO one in the first 8 rows, as it was obstructed view (would have been a lovely view of the side wall of the stage if you were sitting there ). SO-----I started some serious plotting....figured if I went and stood over there during UD, assuming security wouldn't hassle me, I may have a shot at shaking his hand when he left the barrier, and made his way around the lefthand side of the stage, as he ran to the back of the stage, to get back up onstage with Dom and Chris. Looong story short, I was the ONLY one standing there, security did not say boo to me (yay!!!!), and as Matt was going along that darkened lefthand side of the stage (no follow spot or bodyguards at that point), he was still singing, but I just yelled out "MATT!!". He heard me, looked up at me, gave me a HUGE smile and looked me in the eye and totally squeezed my hand for a minute or two. WOWOW!! This was waaay more than just a "high five"! It worked out SOOO awesome, 'cuz I was the only one there, no 8 million hands being shoved at him, etc etc etc. My plotting and planning paid off in spades!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>

sunflower1----LOL!! I think i nearly DID pass out!!!!!!!!!!! :):LOL: I was over on Matt's side of the stage, the section right next to the stage, seated about 8 rows up. Of course, I had to make a move, 'cuz obviously he wouldn't reach 8 rows up. Suffice it to say i ran down to the front row in the section next to ours that had no one in the first 8 rows(obstructed view), and hung over the railing near the side of the stage where he had to walk back around in order to get back onto the stage. Am going to copy my post here that I made previously that described the whole thing

<<<Well....since you asked.... I was seated in the section RIGHT next to Matt's side of the stage, 8 rows up. I had noticed that the section to the left of us had NO one in the first 8 rows, as it was obstructed view (would have been a lovely view of the side wall of the stage if you were sitting there ). SO-----I started some serious plotting....figured if I went and stood over there during UD, assuming security wouldn't hassle me, I may have a shot at shaking his hand when he left the barrier, and made his way around the lefthand side of the stage, as he ran to the back of the stage, to get back up onstage with Dom and Chris. Looong story short, I was the ONLY one standing there, security did not say boo to me (yay!!!!), and as Matt was going along that darkened lefthand side of the stage (no follow spot or bodyguards at that point), he was still singing, but I just yelled out "MATT!!". He heard me, looked up at me, gave me a HUGE smile and looked me in the eye and totally squeezed my hand for a minute or two. WOWOW!! This was waaay more than just a "high five"! It worked out SOOO awesome, 'cuz I was the only one there, no 8 million hands being shoved at him, etc etc etc. My plotting and planning paid off in spades!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>

WOW! Well, your quick thinking and plotting totally paid off! Very exciting! I hope I will have a cool story like that one day! *fingers crossed*

And that he actually heard you call his name, and came over....just amazing! :D

WOW! Well, your quick thinking and plotting totally paid off! Very exciting! I hope I will have a cool story like that one day! *fingers crossed*

And that he actually heard you call his name, and came over....just amazing! :D

sunflower1 and snarkycat---yes, it was awesome that my quick thinking and plotting worked out so beautifully! :):) SOMETIMES I have good ideas that pan out... LOLOL! ;):LOL:

snarkycat---yes, you should have DEF gone to this gig!! The setlist about put me in a coma from excitement....LOL!! Yeah...you should be kinda jealous of it, I'm afraid. ;):LOL: Just kidding!!---here's hoping a future gig of yours will have JUST as awesome a setlist. :)

sunflower1 and snarkycat---yes, it was awesome that my quick thinking and plotting worked out so beautifully! :):) SOMETIMES I have good ideas that pan out... LOLOL! ;):LOL:

snarkycat---yes, you should have DEF gone to this gig!! The setlist about put me in a coma from excitement....LOL!! Yeah...you should be kinda jealous of it, I'm afraid. ;):LOL: Just kidding!!---here's hoping a future gig of yours will have JUST as awesome a setlist. :)

Oh well…maybe next time. I did have a great time at the Boston gig so I'm not too disappointed :happy:

Archived