2013.04.13 - Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT, US

MMMADNESS

This is a smaller venue than other area venues (MSG, IZOD). Do you think the stage setup and special effects will be stripped down in any way? I might be taking a 1st timer and want them to get the full experience.

It's still arena sized so I don't see why they would need to scale down.

I got GA tickets! I'm also going to Boston, New York (the first night), and New Jersey. If Muse announces another east coast date I might not be able to eat for a couple of weeks this semester :LOL: How small is this venue going to be in comparison to the others?

• 1 month later...
Got tix last week to see this show, too. It will be interesting to see them in a smaller arena.

I think it would be great in a smaller venue, it should feel more intimate. I went down to the show at BB&T Center in Sunrise, FL (2.22.13) and that venue holds close to 21K. I'm more excited now, all worth it of the 355 mile drive.

probably going to get tickets to the fall tour. Not enough $$ to get these or Boston tickets.

Do you have any info about any fall tour or just wishful thinking?

I'm hoping they come to the DC/MD/VA area. In the meantime, I'm happy I saw them earlier (2.22) in FL (GA tix) and got VIP tickets for this show.

Do you have any info about any fall tour or just wishful thinking?

I'm hoping they come to the DC/MD/VA area. In the meantime, I'm happy I saw them earlier (2.22) in FL (GA tix) and got VIP tickets for this show.

well...Chris said that MUSE is returning in August/ Early September for a tour, before South America. Dates are still to be announced, but I really, really, REALLY want them to come to The Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, RI. But DC, I bet they will play there for that tour.

Is anyone planning any meet ups or hoping to catch the band before or after this gig for autographs?

Haven't heard of anything, but no reason we can't plan something! :):) And of course, I'd love to think we could catch the band, but...not really thinking that's going to happen...LOL! Unless we catch them at the slots.... ;)

well...Chris said that MUSE is returning in August/ Early September for a tour, before South America. Dates are still to be announced, but I really, really, REALLY want them to come to The Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, RI. But DC, I bet they will play there for that tour.

"Thanks for the intel! Something to look for in the next few months! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived