2013.04.13 - Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT, US

MMMADNESS

Oh well…maybe next time. I did have a great time at the Boston gig so I'm not too disappointed :happy:

As did I!!!!! :) Actually when I was driving to Mohegan, I was saying to myself to not be disappointed if it wasn't as good as Boston...that's how great a time I had in Boston! :) (tho of course Mohegan wound up being superb!! :) ).

• 1 month later...

Apologies for bumping this ancient gig thread :LOL: but (even if it's awful quality) I am desperately looking for a video that caught Chris giving me my harmonica. I've been trying for the last two months, but to no avail! :( I believe it was either right before or right after UD (I was kind of in too much shock to really notice properly :LOL: ), during the pause between songs (meaning if anyone caught it, it'd be at the very start or tail-end of a UD video, the tail end of TiRO, or right before the roulette part.

It's a long shot, but if anyone can help, I'd be grateful! :)

Apologies for bumping this ancient gig thread :LOL: but (even if it's awful quality) I am desperately looking for a video that caught Chris giving me my harmonica. I've been trying for the last two months, but to no avail! :( I believe it was either right before or right after UD (I was kind of in too much shock to really notice properly :LOL: ), during the pause between songs (meaning if anyone caught it, it'd be at the very start or tail-end of a UD video, the tail end of TiRO, or right before the roulette part.

It's a long shot, but if anyone can help, I'd be grateful! :)

No apology necessary, Treble Rose! One of the best nights of my life---always happy to relive it!! :D -----I am of course assuming you have exhausted everything on youtube??? am confused why it woul;d be around UD/TIRO---wouldn't it have been around Knights/on someone's Knights vid??

No apology necessary, Treble Rose! One of the best nights of my life---always happy to relive it!! :D -----I am of course assuming you have exhausted everything on youtube??? am confused why it woul;d be around UD/TIRO---wouldn't it have been around Knights/on someone's Knights vid??

I've literally watched everything on Youtube and found nothing :LOL: Was thinking today about how long it's been since I got the harmonica, and started trying the hunt for videos again, but still to no avail :(

I mentioned the story in this thread back when it happened (but it was a while ago :LOL:). Anyway, it wasn't during Knights because what happened was two of us had harmonica signs, and after MWAH, Chris hesitated a minute, then threw the harmonica to the other person. I was kind of sad, but then when there was a long enough pause between songs, he ran off to the side of the stage and came back with a second harmonica and threw it to me :LOL: Even though it wasn't the one he played, it made it even more special that he went out of his way to get me one :p

I'm just super bummed that I don't have it on film! I have a bad feeling that all I'll ever have is my memories and the harmonica :LOL: (But I guess that's not so bad :p). Still would be nice to find a video though!

Archived