2013.03.16 - US Airways Center, Phoenix AZ

AguanteRiver

Hi everybody! I made a last minute rash decision and will be flying out for this gig, however, I do NOT have a ticket. I'm going out there on a Leap of Faith that I can somehow get a GA ticket. Please please please, if anyone knows of someone with an extra GA, PM me. I'd hate to waste the hundreds of dollars on a flight, but I'm really hoping something will come through. I look forward to meet you all out in the queue line. I will be there bright and early!

What time will you be arriving? I'd contact the box office and ask, they sometimes hold extras till the day of the show.

It was 95 degrees today.....95....ugh.

How early is everyone going?

Yeah, just my luck to be half Irish, half Mexican, only to get the Irish skin tone -_-

I'll be showing up in the queue sometime around 1!

Edit: Also, anyone know where the queue line will actually be? I've never waited outside U.S. Air for a gig before...

Sorry for the double post but does anyone know the official camera policy for this show? Not that it will matter that much based on the comments I've seen regarding the security personnel.

UPDATE: someone from USAC called me back (amazing on a Saturday!) and told me no prof cameras, no audio/video, no flash. We'll see how that goes when we get to the door.

It was :facemelt: Can't wait for the next one!

Our venue is a disgrace though, I intend to raise a stink but y'all should too. Every tour Phoenix is the gig where the queuing fans get screwed. :mad:

What happened with the queue? /too lazy to go back.

I went to the last PHX gig in 2010, we were there (group of boardies) from a ridiculous hour of the morning and got screwed over. Security were absolute dicks and let people who showed up at 4pm or the likes skip to the front. We almost got in a fight with one group....:LOL:.

So how was the show? Any other reviews from Musers?

I am hearing a lot of complaints from people who had GA tickets and attended venues where there was NO effort to manage the line that forms for those who want to get as close to the barriar as possible.

Also..no Hysteria and it looks like Animals has been virtually cut from the set list.

I am hearing a lot of complaints from people who had GA tickets and attended venues where there was NO effort to manage the line that forms for those who want to get as close to the barriar as possible.

Also..no Hysteria and it looks like Animals has been virtually cut from the set list.

They played about 3 or 4 songs that were not in some of the setlists that I have seen! and it was amazing!

The venue really did a terrible job at managing the queue, quite a few people that lined up early either didn't make barrier, or had a really shitty spot at the extreme ends of the barrier. The show was great as far as performance and crowd interaction, Matt was quite hilarious and chatty.

So here's a post of all the videos that I've found on YouTube so far of last nights show that are pretty good quality in no particular order

TiRO:

Explorers:

Madness: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WZuPpd0JKk

Resistance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awFwkGws49I

Starlight:

Follow Me:

Undisclosed Desires: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7sU601oyIw

Uprising: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbSfLl3aD7E

KoC:

Unsustainable:

My first time seeing them live, and it was so incredible. :eek::facemelt:

I'd been a casual fan, but I wasn't gonna pass up on seeing them this tour. I went with a couple of friends who are die hard Muse fans. One who never misses a Muse in Phoenix show and one who hadn't seen them since he lived in Scotland and Origins of Symmetry was brand new. We were in Section 124, row 16, which turned out to be great seats right up against Christopher Wolstenholme's side. Everyone was pretty friendly in our row.

I always get a kick out of seeing kids at rock show, and there was a girl about 9 years old in front of me I suppose who was so into the whole show. Jumping up and down. Clapping and screaming along. She lost her mind during 'Uprising'.

Crowd was really into it, especially the floor. Lots of girls on shoulders at the request of Matt. He was pretty talkative. Sound at the arena was real good. Real crisp and loud.

Hard to pick out a favorite song that they did. It was all so good. But I'll choose 'New Born'.

-Jason

muse.jpg.caf2dbfd715624b18425590870289471.jpg

My first time seeing them live, and it was so incredible. :eek::facemelt:

I'd been a casual fan, but I wasn't gonna pass up on seeing them this tour. I went with a couple of friends who are die hard Muse fans. One who never misses a Muse in Phoenix show and one who hadn't seen them since he lived in Scotland and Origins of Symmetry was brand new. We were in Section 124, row 16, which turned out to be great seats right up against Christopher Wolstenholme's side. Everyone was pretty friendly in our row.

I always get a kick out of seeing kids at rock show, and there was a girl about 9 years old in front of me I suppose who was so into the whole show. Jumping up and down. Clapping and screaming along. She lost her mind during 'Uprising'.

Crowd was really into it, especially the floor. Lots of girls on shoulders at the request of Matt. He was pretty talkative. Sound at the arena was real good. Real crisp and loud.

Hard to pick out a favorite song that they did. It was all so good. But I'll choose 'New Born'.

-Jason

:LOL: You were in the same section as my mom! Short lady with shoulder-length, light brown hair, camera in hand.

New Born was a great crowd reaction, and the pit was crazy. I haven't been that squished since LA Rising! But then I was on the barrier, which makes any show instantly better. Animals is my fave off T2L, but I was having so much fun that I didn't notice it missing until the end of the main set.

Archived