2013.03.16 - US Airways Center, Phoenix AZ

AguanteRiver

Do you have to buy General Admissioin Tickets together if your going with firends????

I thought each person could buy there own and seating was based on the line going in?

My ticket i bought has GA Row 4 seats 26 on it? Im confused :( am i assigned a place to stand on the floor??

They just put seat numbers and sections to keep count of how many floor/GA tickets they sell.

Hey guys, im planning to attend this gig, but ill travel since im from Mexico, so i ask for your help.

I have read a lot about the paperless ticket thing but still have question,

First of it i tried to buy my ticket with some debit cards and i couldnt so i thought it was only possible with a credit card, the thing is that i dont and cant own one (bank stuff)

Well this is the question, could i get in if i purchase the ticket with a credit card of my mom or dad, taking that card, my passport and the printed email (being the order in my name) to the concert?

Sorry for any mistakes in the writing.

Really hoping to see Muse :D

That should be sufficient. I don't know though. I've never done this paperless thing before.

Does anyone know any good places to park for this?

Off the top of my head, there's

-the official USAC parking garage, adjacent to the arena.

-the multi-leveled underground parking across the street to the north (between Washington and Jefferson). It's a lot bigger than it looks, but if you end up parked on the bottom level, you will have to wait at least 45 minutes to get out after the show. Been there, done that. :indiff:

-the Jefferson Street garage, stuck between US Airways and Bank One Ballpark (Chase Field, whatever it's called now). You can pre-pay for your parking at this one through the USAC web site, $12 for Muse.

-a small parking lot on 2nd and Jackson, directly across the street from the south entrance. I parked here a few times, most people don't notice it so there's room if you get in early, and it's super easy to get to your car later! Close to both the arena and Alice Cooperstown if you want to get a giant hot dog and beer.

There's plenty more if you're willing to walk farther, but those are the closest. Also, no matter which one you pick, the cops will direct traffic afterwards and force everyone to take the same path back to the freeway (via the 7th Street entrance). If you want to avoid that you can always park in Tempe somewhere and take the light rail to the arena. First-time visitors, keep in mind that Downtown Phoenix is full of one-way streets, including the one USAC is on.

As far as the event parking fee, I've paid $10 at both the Jackson St. lot and the underground structure on Washington. I think the Jackson St. garage was $10 as well, but it's been a while. Never used the USAC garage though.

Oh yeah! I'm not sure how early I'm going yet, but I will be there for the GA queue long before the doors open. I'll probably show up with snacks or whatever to share, as well. We could even carpool if anyone's going from the Tempe/Chandler/Ahwatukee area. :)

I forgot about bringing snacks! I might be able to give a ride to someone in the north phoenix area, I live near the 51-101 interchange

Hey, i bought a GA floor ticket yesterday on the phone, but im kind of worried about that because i havent received any email and i have the same amount of money in my card, they said in 48 hours i sould be getting the email, is this normal?

I'd be nice to meet some of you since i would not like to be some hours waiting alone :D

Hey, i bought a GA floor ticket yesterday on the phone, but im kind of worried about that because i havent received any email and i have the same amount of money in my card, they said in 48 hours i sould be getting the email, is this normal?

I'd be nice to meet some of you since i would not like to be some hours waiting alone :D

I usually get the e-mail in minutes, so that's a bit strange. Definitely try to log back on the site and see if you can get to your order history, get something you can print out.

im going to this show:) im not sure how early to be there though in order to get to barrier or at least front. the earliest ill be able to make it is probably 3 hours early, since im traveling. i'm not used to this wait in line for hours sort of thing haha. but yeah it would be nice to meet some musers at the show:D

Got my ticket from the presale. First concert in Phoenix, second time seeing Muse. Going with my dad, but I'm in general admission, and he's in a seat. What should I expect in the crowd? Also, travelling from Tucson to get there. How would you guys recommend we get there?

I'm actually disappointed with myself that I didn't see this thread earlier.

Bought floor tickets a few days ago, and I plan to be at the venue a good 6 hours early. Anyone else going to be there then?

Yeah I'm planning on at least getting their by noon!

Got my ticket from the presale. First concert in Phoenix, second time seeing Muse. Going with my dad, but I'm in general admission, and he's in a seat. What should I expect in the crowd? Also, travelling from Tucson to get there. How would you guys recommend we get there?

The best way (in my opinion) is to take the I-10 all the way up to the to the I-17, take it just a few miles and get off on Central Ave and head north(left). If you want to go straight to the arena, go up to Jefferson St. and make a left. If you want to get to the parking garage take a left at either Jackson St. or Madison St. You could also park further away and take the light rail to the arena, but I'm not too knowledgeable about that.

Hope that helps!

Yeah I'm planning on at least getting their by noon!

I'm getting there when the box office opens, because I had to have my mom get will call tickets, so my mom's going down with me, getting the will call tickets, and then going leaving me be so that I can wait haha.

Well, to give you a reference point, I showed up to the Staples Center queue at 11 AM and got barrier, as did everyone in front of me (although the paperless thing took us all out of order). This was for a bigger venue, but on a rainy day so it balances out.

Last time Phoenix didn't even sell out, so I'd say your chances are good if you get there before noon, especially if it's one of those freak summer days in spring.

Well, to give you a reference point, I showed up to the Staples Center queue at 11 AM and got barrier, as did everyone in front of me (although the paperless thing took us all out of order). This was for a bigger venue, but on a rainy day so it balances out.

Last time Phoenix didn't even sell out, so I'd say your chances are good if you get there before noon, especially if it's one of those freak summer days in spring.

Awesome man thanks for the info! I'm just a little worried about how the ticketing process is gonna go because my friend and I got our GA tickets from the pre-sale and my girlfriend and her friend got theirs on Ticketmaster. I just hope everything goes smoothly!

Kind of like what we had a few days before it started raining? Freaking 78 in the middle of January

Kind of like what we had a few days before it started raining? Freaking 78 in the middle of January

Yeah, I was remembering that March that we got to 100. :eek: Way too easy for out-of-state visitors (and even unprepared/lazy locals) to get dehydrated and sunburned before we even get inside.

EDIT: If there was ever a city that should get 'Sunburn', it's ours! :LOL: *shot for lame joke*

Yeah, I was remembering that March that we got to 100. :eek: Way too easy for out-of-state visitors (and even unprepared/lazy locals) to get dehydrated and sunburned before we even get inside.

EDIT: If there was ever a city that should get 'Sunburn', it's ours! :LOL: *shot for lame joke*

YES!

I worked at a camp over summer, this was my sunburn on the back of my neck after the first day.

554807_359005190826934_1943493978_n.jpg

I deserve to have Sunburn played after that.

Archived