2013.03.16 - US Airways Center, Phoenix AZ

AguanteRiver

Surprised no one has talked about security creating an amazing moment with them demanding a girl get off the shoulders of that guy and then Matt telling everyone to ignore security and get back up. And then blasting into IS THIS NOT THE LAND OF THE FREE?! Then into The Star Spangled Banner. That was just perfect timing and was fucking amazing. They seemed way more into this gig than last time they were here at US Airways, more along the lines of the Tucson radio festival gig a few days later after Phoenix that year.

Anyone from the left side of the rail on here? I was on the rail almost right in front of Matt.

that's what happened? hmm? i was wondering!! oh and i think i might have been right in front of you.. or very near you! i was 2nd row pretty much right in front of matt as well.. and i was the one wearing the blue flashing glasses.. and crying.. :p

i gotta say i think that was the best concert i have been to. the security and whatnot was very disorganized though but other than that.. great day. i kind of wish that they had played other songs instead of Eurasia and Explorers. I was really hoping that they would play sunburn and even brought a sign that said "SUNBURN" but they didn't play it haha i was a little dissapointed but whatever.. it was still amazing:) at the end of the show my dad held my sign up my sign and i had my blue flashing glasses on to get some attention and hopefully catch a drumstick.. something! this worked.. and matt bellamy saw us both and threw guitar picks in our direction:) at first it looked like he was trying to read the sign and then a bunch of guitar picks came flying out of his hand!:p it was a great night. Got there a couple of hours early.. met some new friends... got up close as hell... and got matt's guitar pick. and i saw myself displayed on the pyramid once. i didn't get to touch matt bellamy's hand during UD though:l so close, but the security was right in the way! buuuut yeah...pretty damn sad that its over it was definitely the best day of my life so far.

that's what happened? hmm? i was wondering!! oh and i think i might have been right in front of you.. or very near you! i was 2nd row pretty much right in front of matt as well.. and i was the one wearing the blue flashing glasses.. and crying.. :p

i gotta say i think that was the best concert i have been to. the security and whatnot was very disorganized though but other than that.. great day. i kind of wish that they had played other songs instead of Eurasia and Explorers. I was really hoping that they would play sunburn and even brought a sign that said "SUNBURN" but they didn't play it haha i was a little dissapointed but whatever.. it was still amazing:) at the end of the show my dad held my sign up my sign and i had my blue flashing glasses on to get some attention and hopefully catch a drumstick.. something! this worked.. and matt bellamy saw us both and threw guitar picks in our direction:) at first it looked like he was trying to read the sign and then a bunch of guitar picks came flying out of his hand!:p it was a great night. Got there a couple of hours early.. met some new friends... got up close as hell... and got matt's guitar pick. and i saw myself displayed on the pyramid once. i didn't get to touch matt bellamy's hand during UD though:l so close, but the security was right in the way! buuuut yeah...pretty damn sad that its over it was definitely the best day of my life so far.

Haha yeah you were right behind me and to my left I saw your glasses :)

Archived