2013.03.16 - US Airways Center, Phoenix AZ

AguanteRiver

You can totally do that, that's what I want to do. I'll park close by, and strip down to the basics (car keys, ticket, phone, and camera) and dump all my GA queue survival stuff in the car. I can share trunk space with whoever needs it . :)

PS, my mother has gone from casual Muser to full-blown Muser after seeing them in LA, so I need to find a good lower bowl seat for her at US Airways. If you know someone that's selling one, I'm in the market. :ninja: TM is only showing VIP and crappy seats atm.

Ticketmaster still has GA tix, actually. :)

Is anyone up for a meet on Friday the 15th? Catherine and I were thinking we should do something the night before our gig, even if it's just going out to eat and socialize. :D East Valley Musers represent!

We have some Musers coming in from out of state, too, so they might as well see a little of the Valley besides the sidewalk outside US Airways Center.

Ticketmaster still has GA tix, actually. :)

Is anyone up for a meet on Friday the 15th? Catherine and I were thinking we should do something the night before our gig, even if it's just going out to eat and socialize. :D East Valley Musers represent!

We have some Musers coming in from out of state, too, so they might as well see a little of the Valley besides the sidewalk outside US Airways Center.

I'm down! I drive all over the place, so driving to Scottsdale isn't too bad for me. I live like right off the 51 at Thunderbird, so anywhere is within a 30-45 minute driving distance.

Also, to anyone who will be waiting outside early, feel free to drop me a friend request. It'd be great to get to know at least some of you before the show!

https://www.facebook.com/MuseFan103

I'm down! I drive all over the place, so driving to Scottsdale isn't too bad for me. I live like right off the 51 at Thunderbird, so anywhere is within a 30-45 minute driving distance.

Also, to anyone who will be waiting outside early, feel free to drop me a friend request. It'd be great to get to know at least some of you before the show!

https://www.facebook.com/MuseFan103

I might have to add you. How early are you thinking about getting there?

I just sent you a request, Zach. I want to get there early (was thinking 6 AM, but no set plans just yet), and I'll pick up Catherine at her hotel, so that's at least 2 more for the queue coming from Tempe.

This is gonna be fun! I've only ever done GA for Muse gigs in other states, so doing it at home will be a nice change! :LOL:

I have no idea what time I'm gonna be getting there, as I haven't discussed it with my dad yet. Is everyone going for barrier? I doubt my Dad will want to get there early enough for me to get barrier, he's old and wouldn't want to stand around. :p What's the arena like? If I'm not at barrier will I still be able to get a good enough view?

I have no idea what time I'm gonna be getting there, as I haven't discussed it with my dad yet. Is everyone going for barrier? I doubt my Dad will want to get there early enough for me to get barrier, he's old and wouldn't want to stand around. :p What's the arena like? If I'm not at barrier will I still be able to get a good enough view?

I am gonna try for barrier. You should be able to get a good view from wherever you're at

So w/ the paperless ticketing its possible to get close to the front w/out showing up early? Its kind of Random??

Anyways i want to try to get there around noon. It may be difficult getting my friends to show up that early but im gonna try.

U guys recommend bringing camping chairs 'n stuff?

So w/ the paperless ticketing its possible to get close to the front w/out showing up early? Its kind of Random???

Paperless doesn't make any difference as far as the queue. :p It just means that to get in, you have to swipe a credit card instead of the usual ticket scan, so it takes longer. In LA you got your card scanned at the door, you went to another table where they gave you a paper and a wristband, and then just showed your wristband to get through the last set of doors.

That's assuming it goes well. I haven't seen US Airways' ticketless system in action, so I'm hoping it's as efficient as Staples but...who knows. :rolleyes: My ticket is Will Call this time.

My 3rd Muse concert!!! WOO!!! :dance:

i swear this was meant to be because Muse is going to Phoenix (my whole family is there) and the gig is during my spring break!!! god, i love muse. I seriously cry with excitment when i freakin hear their song on the radio or something dumb like that...

So guys, with just over a month before our gig (:awesome:), what do you all want to do for the Muser meet? Nice dinner, cheap dinner, cosmic bowling, GameWorks, picnic in a park, Dave and Busters, ice cream, ??? (Keeping my suggestions underage friendly just in case, lol)

GameWorks :awesome:

I haven't been there in close to 4 years. That place was my childhood.

Anywhere that isn't too far into tempe/mesa area is fine with me. I don't mind driving, but the price of gas is just too damn high for me to be able to go more than 30 minutes out.

Yeah, last time we got one of the shortest sets of the tour. Supposedly because they have to pack everything up and send it to Vegas for the next gig. :mad:

Dead Star would be epic though. Anyone having any luck with the tourcontest bubble thingy? I got to enter for Phoenix, so if I get to say hi I might blurt out a "Dead Star plz?" :LOL:

Yeah, last time we got one of the shortest sets of the tour. Supposedly because they have to pack everything up and send it to Vegas for the next gig. :mad:

Dead Star would be epic though. Anyone having any luck with the tourcontest bubble thingy? I got to enter for Phoenix, so if I get to say hi I might blurt out a "Dead Star plz?" :LOL:

I haven't had any luck at all but a Dead Star please would be nice haha! I just hope we get at least an alright setlist. I was lucky enough to see them in San Diego this year already where I got to see Bliss, but definitely not getting something like that again lol.

Archived