2013.06.18 - Werchter Festival Site, Rotselaar, Belgium

L.

• 2 weeks later...
The killers als voorprogramma is mijn gok Spelen dag erna al in belgie en hebben helemaal niks gepland op de dag zelf. Gogo

That would be great. And the guys have said that thet like eachother as band. So lets get fingers crossed!!!

Posted from Muse.mu App for Android

The killers als voorprogramma is mijn gok :) Spelen dag erna al in belgie en hebben helemaal niks gepland op de dag zelf. Gogo

And that's why that would be very unlikely, imo. Anyone who wants to see The Killers will already be going to that gig.

They're going to choose a support band that will make more people buy a ticket for Muse.

And that's why that would be very unlikely, imo. Anyone who wants to see The Killers will already be going to that gig.

They're going to choose a support band that will make more people buy a ticket for Muse.

Denk niet dat da er toe zou doen. The killers en Muse komen zeer goed overeen en willen al langer samen spelen. Zou dus een kans zijn dat dit hier eens gebeurd, zou er allesinds niet rouwig om zijn. :D Zullen zien morgen of vrijdag

Denk niet dat da er toe zou doen. The killers en Muse komen zeer goed overeen en willen al langer samen spelen. Zou dus een kans zijn dat dit hier eens gebeurd, zou er allesinds niet rouwig om zijn. :D Zullen zien morgen of vrijdag

Will you please ask and answer in English so that other people can read it too? I can read it but people outside Belgium/Holland can't ;)

Someone is going to win a BIG package for this gig on Studio Brussels now. Tickets, backstage tour, backstage dinner, meet & greet aaaand... The chance to whitness the first part onstage! They had to find someone in a train station and the first three are playing the final game now. They only have to recognize the outro of their songs. They just called someone a hardcore fan because she knew that "ma-ma-ma-ma-madness" was the outro of Madness. Why God, why did they play this game while I had school? Life is so unfair.

Oh a girl has lost because she didn't know the outro of Hysteria, while another girl has won in the final round by recognizing a really short part of Plug In Baby. But PIB is soooo easy to recognize, even my mother could've done that. Trust in our world = gone.

Sorry for the doublepost btw but this is a special prize so I had to post something about it. :D

I wish i lived in Belgium for a day hahaha.

It was just really easy game to guess the songs indeed....everyone that listens to Muse and isn't even a big fan could have recognize most songs i think. :p

i hope they'll do a contest here too in Holland, but they never really seem to do that at 3FM here. :(

Studio Brussels is a bit more "alternative" for a big radio station than 3FM. To be honest, 3FM's musical choice is like really bad. Way too commercial for me. But why not? They will give away some tickets, maybe not a big package like this with meet & greet, chance to witness the beginning of the gig onstage etc. Studio Brussels also has good connections with the organisation of the events at Werchter. Last year they have played the whole Metallica gig live on air, let's hope they'll do the same this year with Muse. And I hate my exams even more now.

Studio Brussels is a bit more "alternative" for a big radio station than 3FM. To be honest, 3FM's musical choice is like really bad. Way too commercial for me. But why not? They will give away some tickets, maybe not a big package like this with meet & greet, chance to witness the beginning of the gig onstage etc. Studio Brussels also has good connections with the organisation of the events at Werchter. Last year they have played the whole Metallica gig live on air, let's hope they'll do the same this year with Muse. And I hate my exams even more now.

true. studio brussel plays better music. :p

they did gave away tickets twice, but i'm really hoping for a meet and greet with the band. that would be amazing. but like i said 3fm always gives away tickets but never meet and greets. so i guess the people in belgium had more luck. :p

and i'm also curious who will be support act(s)... Biffy Clyro too?

• 2 weeks later...

Ik heb 2 tickets te koop voor Muse op Werchter Boutique. Ik verkoop ze aan €55/stuk (€110 euro voor 2). Normale prijs voor 1 ticket is €69.

Als je geïnteresseerd bent kun je contact opnemen via: kimberly.landuyt@gmail.com

I sell 2 tickets for the Werchter Boutique show. I buy them for €55 for 1 ticket (€110 for both). The normal price for one ticket is €69.

If you are interessed you can send me an e-mail: kimberly.landuyt@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

well, Queens of the stone are playing in UK on june 16, they play in brussels the 17th (soldout after 10 minutes I'm really pissed out because it was impossible to get tickets :( ) and they are playing in Paris on june 19.

It would be wonderful to see them alongside Muse...

The killers are also playing their sold-out gig in brussels on june 17...

Hope we get one of these bands...

well, Queens of the stone are playing in UK on june 16, they play in brussels the 17th (soldout after 10 minutes I'm really pissed out because it was impossible to get tickets :( ) and they are playing in Paris on june 19.

It would be wonderful to see them alongside Muse...

The killers are also playing their sold-out gig in brussels on june 17...

Hope we get one of these bands...

Or kasabian.... They have a gig in amsterdam juni 21st, but i think its too good to be true.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived