2013.06.18 - Werchter Festival Site, Rotselaar, Belgium

L.

Because seeing them at their own show is far better?

Anyway, I thought Rock Werchter had already announced its headliners?

So, but they are going to play at Werchter Boutique... that will also not be their "own" show, or am I wrong?

So, but they are going to play at Werchter Boutique... that will also not be their "own" show, or am I wrong?

it will be their own show. but it's called Werchter Boutique for solo shows. but they might have extra more support acts than usual (from 2-4 bands/artists). that's all. at least that's what I saw with Prince when he did a ''Werchter Boutique'' show there. it's like a day festival. but in fact it isn't. they are main act and they others are more like support acts.

it will be their own show. but it's called Werchter Boutique for solo shows. but they might have extra more support acts than usual (from 2-4 bands/artists). that's all. at least that's what I saw with Prince when he did a ''Werchter Boutique'' show there. it's like a day festival. but in fact it isn't. they are main act and they others are more like support acts.

That is quite true. Werchter Boutique puts focus on 1 huge band or artist. Then the promotor and the band work out the rest of the day together. So Muse will pick out other bands to play there. The only difference with other stadiumgigs is that there probably will be more bands as support act.

I love it. I hoped they would do that with Muse one day.

I'll be there to work there. I'll be free when Muse plays.

That is quite true. Werchter Boutique puts focus on 1 huge band or artist. Then the promotor and the band work out the rest of the day together. So Muse will pick out other bands to play there. The only difference with other stadiumgigs is that there probably will be more bands as support act.

I love it. I hoped they would do that with Muse one day.

I'll be there to work there. I'll be free when Muse plays.

Thanks for explaining it better than me. :p i was not really 100 % sure how it worked. but i was very close to the truth. ;)

So you're sure at 100% that it'll be their own show with their own stage like at Wembley Stadium but with more support act than usual? Not a shortened set ? That said, if you look at Wembley Stadium gigs, there were already 3 support bands :p

I'm quite sure. I work at the Werchter festivals, so I get e-mails of everything the organisations sends to the press.

I'm quite sure they will have their own stage. The situation is so simple if you look at it. It is more than 2 weeks before the Rock Werchter festival. So there is time enough to rebuild the main stage.

And Muse works with StageCo. Which is a belgian company located close to Werchter. The same company builds the stages of Rock Werchter.

But in the announcement Werchter Boutique made last team for Mettalica, there was already mentioned that there were going to be more acts. I can't find anything "official" about this. Sure, there will be some support acts. But I suppose that they're not going to be that different from the support acts on other dates. I mean, we had Soundgarden, Mastodon and more last year. If we're getting the same formula this year, with bands that fit in this year's concept, than we're getting almost an extra day Rock Werchter...

We'll see!

I just ordered tickets.... but it says this now.. i'm not sure why, because normally when you pay with visa it's automatically.

Your reservation with order number: xxxx was correctly noted.

You chose for a secure payment. Later on, you will receive an email with a payment request to complete your reservation. Please be sure to have your payment card and card reader (digipass) ready.

Kind regards.

i'm not sure how this works.. when i look in my account i have no reservations... do they always do it like this?? do i have to wait for an e-mail now till tomorrow? i bought with them before but that's quite long time ago so I totally forgot how it works.... :LOL:

I just ordered tickets.... but it says this now.. i'm not sure why, because normally when you pay with visa it's automatically.

Your reservation with order number: xxxx was correctly noted.

You chose for a secure payment. Later on, you will receive an email with a payment request to complete your reservation. Please be sure to have your payment card and card reader (digipass) ready.

Kind regards.

i'm not sure how this works.. when i look in my account i have no reservations... do they always do it like this?? do i have to wait for an e-mail now till tomorrow? i bought with them before but that's quite long time ago so I totally forgot how it works.... :LOL:

I got the exact same thing. Got a reservation number but no mail.

So i'm still waiting for it aswell maybe its normal

Archived