2013.06.18 - Werchter Festival Site, Rotselaar, Belgium

L.

You need to go to your Teleticketservice account and check your ticket status. Then click on "betalingsuitnodiging", en there you get the option to pay. I don't think it's done automatically.

Indeed !!! Merci BCP!!! :-)

Strange however that they said that an email would be sent..maybe it's done automatically if not paid within a certain period.. anyway, thanks :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Do you think it'll be sold out ? When I see Stade de France being already sold out, I wonder if this one will be too

I hope not that soon because i want to go but need a place to sleep because a have to drive 3,5 hours back home and after a gig 1 hour is more than enough. So i must that sorted out first before i get my ticket. But i think i'm going camping nearby or so. Hotel Werchter is to expensive 300 euro for a twin-bedded room for 2 nights. Where do you guys stay the night?

Do you think it'll be sold out ? When I see Stade de France being already sold out, I wonder if this one will be too

Maybe! but not soon i guess. it's a lot of people we are talking about of course! the field can hold a lot of people. not sure if it was 60.000 or 80.000 ? but i think a lot of artists can't fill that. i heard that Prince had only 40.000 people there and Madonna had 65.000 people... not 100 % sure. i guess they will sell a lot of tickets but not sure if it will be sold out.

Hah, so to get in the first row you have to spend the night outside the entrance :p

Or very early in the morning! I think that i find meself a camping and i'm staying there a day before the concert and a dat after the concert. And indeed early queuing! It's June so the weather will be fine to do that. But the stage it bigger then the stage from this tour so there wil be more space at the barrier :p

Maybe! but not soon i guess. it's a lot of people we are talking about of course! the field can hold a lot of people. not sure if it was 60.000 or 80.000 ? but i think a lot of artists can't fill that. i heard that Prince had only 40.000 people there and Madonna had 65.000 people... not 100 % sure. i guess they will sell a lot of tickets but not sure if it will be sold out.

Rock Werchter has a capacity of about 85000 I think... But that's for three stages instead of one. Was Metallica last year sold out months in advance?

And for the hotels, as far as I know the "Hotel Werchter" is really close to the entrance. It's easy to get to the festival by bus. They're maybe even free if it's the same system as Rock Werchter. I guess it doesn't take more than 40min to get from Leuven to the festival grounds. Hotels in Leuven may be cheaper! ;)

Rock Werchter has a capacity of about 85000 I think... But that's for three stages instead of one. Was Metallica last year sold out months in advance?

And for the hotels, as far as I know the "Hotel Werchter" is really close to the entrance. It's easy to get to the festival by bus. They're maybe even free if it's the same system as Rock Werchter. I guess it doesn't take more than 40min to get from Leuven to the festival grounds. Hotels in Leuven may be cheaper! ;)

I have found a camping and that cost 14 euro a night for tent car and 1 person. It's a 20-25 min walk to the festivalground.

I'm attending this concert aswell. I also think it's just a one band-show and a few support acts. Anyway, it'll be a good time.

What time are you guys going? What time is opening of the entrance? Some said you have to be there by morning to be frontrow. I'd love to be frontrow but I can not get there in the morning already :(.

I'm attending this concert aswell. I also think it's just a one band-show and a few support acts. Anyway, it'll be a good time.

What time are you guys going? What time is opening of the entrance? Some said you have to be there by morning to be frontrow. I'd love to be frontrow but I can not get there in the morning already :(.

I think that the doors open round 16:00. That was in 2010 at Goffertpark the time for the doors to open. At Goffertpark i was there round 12:00 and got to the 6th row. But we had a person in fromt of us during the control ports how wasn't handy. Pff so we were a way behind because of that person. So this time i hope that there aren't such people with bags full with stuff that aren't allowed at the ground! I'll be there round 12:00 this time i think but i don't know that now already.Depends on a lot of things.

I'm attending this concert with a friend of mine who isn't that big of a musefan as I am, plus she probably has to work that day. Will see. Hopefully I'll have good sight! I'm quite small :$

I'm in exactly the same situation. :(

Maybe our friends should go together :p

I'm in exactly the same situation. :(

Maybe our friends should go together :p

That's why i go alone. So you can go when you want and you're not alone. You can meet up with other musers from the board. :)

So have i done it at Goffertpark. Meet up with someone from the board. And it was aMuseing ;) There was a click. Really great friend!

Great plan for the future actually! Unfortunatly I just registered here and already asked if she wanted to go with me. Plus, I bought two tickets...

Well, we'll see. I just want a good view. That's all. So any attractive male Muse-fans over here to lift me on their shoulders to have a good view? ;) Hahaha. No, next time it's a good plan to go alone and just do what I want to do!

Great plan for the future actually! Unfortunatly I just registered here and already asked if she wanted to go with me. Plus, I bought two tickets...

Well, we'll see. I just want a good view. That's all. So any attractive male Muse-fans over here to lift me on their shoulders to have a good view? ;) Hahaha. No, next time it's a good plan to go alone and just do what I want to do!

Haha! There are ( i think) lovely male musers!!

• 4 weeks later...
Someone who works at Rock Werchter/Live Nation/... posted this on a Dutch community: http://www.wattes.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?id=72 (post 4 and 6). ;)

Alright! Then it will be the same as the stadiumtours in 2010 i guess. The doors did there get open round 4pm and the first support act came on stage round 18:00.

I guess that if you want to be at the barrier that you must be there before noon!!

Archived