European Supports Announced

KirkBot

We get Band of Skulls on the west coast dates! :awesome: But I still want The Joy Formidable. :'(

Saw Band of Skulls support Muse at LCCC in Manchester along with Editors and PABH (meh). Band of Skulls were quite good and Editors were amazing (although I have seen Editors on their own tour too ) . Don't know much about The Joy Formidable or Everything, Everything though :(

Saw Band of Skulls support Muse at LCCC in Manchester along with Editors and PABH (meh). Band of Skulls were quite good and Editors were amazing (although I have seen Editors on their own tour too ) . Don't know much about The Joy Formidable or Everything, Everything though :(

I saw Joy Formidable at Lolla and Outside Lands. They were so good live! I think you'll like them. I have tickets for their small show here in SF. Can't wait. :happy:

I saw Joy Formidable at Lolla and Outside Lands. They were so good live! I think you'll like them. I have tickets for their small show here in SF. Can't wait. :happy:

Thanks. I'm getting a bit excited now :D

Archived