How often have you recently listened to Muse?

NaomiSushiX3

How often have you been listening to Muse recently?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. How often have you been listening to Muse recently?

• 24/7. and allways have been
    • often.
    • couple of times a week
    • WOE!! Its been AGES since i've listened to there music.

not as often as I did. I agree with you Naomi, WE NEED NEW MATERIAL!

Because it's a break from touring aswell I've been listening mostly to other bands, and sometimes listen to Muse, AND I've got exams :(

Hmm it's funny coz I've not sat down and listenend to their actual songs for a while, but I've heard random bits here and there and I've got Guitar Pro files that I play along to that are essentially their songs but not ifyouknowhaddamean :erm: And I spend quite a bit of time discussing them on here and looking for articles etc on the interweb :rolleyes: so I'm doing Muse-related stuff but just without actually listenening to them lol

I listen to them 24/7 and have since I first heard them:$ I listen to them frist thing in the morning and before i go to bed, im bloody listening to them now XD

but I'm sort of re-obsessing about them now....

well yeah sort of

definatly now that im going to the gig in August

dont get me wrong i still listen to other music too ^__^

and other bands

and im gunna go now or i wont stop talking :LOL:

I said "often".. I generally put my ipod on random while I'm working and there is so much muse on there it's hard to not hear something ;)

It's been a little while since I've listened to a particular album, though. I don't think I've even listened through haarp (I've probably heard all the songs popping up here and there, and watched the DVD, but I haven't actually listened to the album all the way through)

not as often as I did. I agree with you Naomi, WE NEED NEW MATERIAL!

Because it's a break from touring aswell I've been listening mostly to other bands, and sometimes listen to Muse, AND I've got exams :(

:p same. i have been listening to other bands more way more often than muse,

:eek: and talking about exams...

I HAVE EXAMS NEXT WEEK

:'(

i wanted one of my teachers to help me on my maths today, but i can't beacuse we "have to" go shopping to buy my dad a birthday present :indiff:

EPIC FAIL AT ADVANCED MATHAMATICS FOR NAOMI

I said "often".. I generally put my ipod on random while I'm working and there is so much muse on there it's hard to not hear something ;)

It's been a little while since I've listened to a particular album, though. I don't think I've even listened through haarp (I've probably heard all the songs popping up here and there, and watched the DVD, but I haven't actually listened to the album all the way through)

:p although i got most of muse's songs, all of my other songs sort of take over the 100+ songs by Muse

I have something like 1700 songs on my iPod and still rapidly growing :rolleyes:

It's been ages for me. :erm: Well, Plug In Baby came on my iPod while it was on shuffle yesterday, so I listened to that on the way home from work. Other than that, I've actually been skipping the Muse songs when they pop up. I used to listen to them every day, nonstop. I think I've just gotten a bit tired of them lately. That always tends to happen when I listen to a band too much. :rolleyes:

I agree with Naomi. More songs are needed. :yesey: The Newton Abbot Demo kept me occupied for a while, but that's not the same as getting a new album.

I listen to them 24/7 and have since I first heard them:$ I listen to them frist thing in the morning and before i go to bed, im bloody listening to them now XD

Well same situation in here :LOL:

also it depends when did you start with this.. MUSEmania ! :)

I started to listen to them 24/ 7 about 4monthes ago ;)

:p although i got most of muse's songs, all of my other songs sort of take over the 100+ songs by Muse

I have something like 1700 songs on my iPod and still rapidly growing :rolleyes:

There are only about 600 on myPod, so with maybe 100 of those being moose, and another 100 being nin, i generally don't have a listening go by without hearing one or the other ;)

Most days I listen to Muse so I said often. Usually I'll listen to them in the morning, and then when I am in my car going somewhere I listen to them and then the next morning when I wake up, I usually have a Muse song in my head. :p: Its hard to listen to the radio tho, I always seem to put a Muse cd on instead. Maybe I should've put 24/7 but right now I'm on vacation with my boyfriend at the beach and he won't let me play them. - got him to listen to KOC on the way here but that's it. Oh, and I played SBH at a bar. :eyebrows:

but I'm sort of re-obsessing about them now....

well yeah sort of

definatly now that im going to the gig in August

dont get me wrong i still listen to other music too ^__^

and other bands

and im gunna go now or i wont stop talking :LOL:

but thats cuz ur crazy

I have heard bits 'n bobs of em lately but not too much

Archived