2012.12.19 - Le Zenith, Strasbourg, France

L.

It says on the ticket website that you can only buy two tix at a time :eek: I hope that's not true since I might bring two friends :/

I really wish they'd tell us beforehand if there's only standing tickets in the presale! It was like this the last time and I want seated tickets. I'm tutoring a math class at a uni right now and I don't want to have to make the students take a break two times ;)

Are we sure about these CAT 1 and 2? They both say seats in English and French

EDIT: And what on earth is a visual cryptogram? It asks for it when I try to pay!

Placement :

Cat1: placement libre assis.

Cat2: debout

So Cat2 is deffo standing.

And the pictogram is the security code, works for Visa at least ...

So...probably should have done some homework as I stupidly bought Cat 1 tickets, thinking they would be standing near the front. Oh well, hopefully manage to do a swap!

It's going to be well worth it. Flying back from Australia to England for Christmas and then a road trip to Strasbourg!! Bring it on!

Hi all :)

I will most likely be attending, if I can get my hands on tickets... so er, if any of you has a spare ticket (or two... or four), pleeease let me know :) will be traveling from America (the continent, not the country) and well, I checked too late there were new dates on .mu and tickets were already sold out :(

But, er, see you there. I hope. :) My frist time attending a show in france. I've gone to a couple muse gigs in the UK, and America and Mexico :D

Archived