2012.12.19 - Le Zenith, Strasbourg, France

L.

I was supposed to see them on both dates in Sweden as well, in my hometown, I am so gutted they cancelled but I understand. Now I just keep fingers crossed that they won't cancel strasbourg! I'm planning to queue from the morning, haven't really decided from when exactly, but I suppose I'll meet some of you guys here ^^ looking forward!

I was supposed to see them on both dates in Sweden as well, in my hometown, I am so gutted they cancelled but I understand. Now I just keep fingers crossed that they won't cancel strasbourg! I'm planning to queue from the morning, haven't really decided from when exactly, but I suppose I'll meet some of you guys here ^^ looking forward!

I am sorry for the cancellations and I hope you have a great time in Strasbourg!. It was great to talk to you in the queue in Cologne, and thanks for the coffee pills! They really work!. :D

I am sorry for the cancellations and I hope you have a great time in Strasbourg!. It was great to talk to you in the queue in Cologne, and thanks for the coffee pills! They really work!. :D

aaaahhh HIIIII IT'S YOU!! :D Are you coming to Strasbourg too then?

Yes, that is me :LOL: I am sure Strasbourg will be special. (I suspect an "extended piano set") :LOL: but I can't afford it. No money or holidays left. There will be plenty more next year!

oh I'm so sorry for you :( Luckily it's the last day of school for me, which means nothing's happening, so that's why I can go. I hope I'll see you next summer in that case! :happy:

oh I'm so sorry for you :( Luckily it's the last day of school for me, which means nothing's happening, so that's why I can go. I hope I'll see you next summer in that case! :happy:

See you in London. Planning to sleep rough at the door on Saturday night. Thank goodness it will be summer. It was only 2 degrees at the O2 during the night last October.:ohmy:

See you in London. Planning to sleep rough at the door on Saturday night. Thank goodness it will be summer. It was only 2 degrees at the O2 during the night last October.:ohmy:

I just can't believe I missed you at the O2!!! I was there, queuing as well at least for the first night, had seats the second one. What happened? I could have given you some caffeine pills :p

And yeah, queuing is going to be COLD in Strasbourg! I wonder how early people will come actually...

I just can't believe I missed you at the O2!!! I was there, queuing as well at least for the first night, had seats the second one. What happened? I could have given you some caffeine pills :p

And yeah, queuing is going to be COLD in Strasbourg! I wonder how early people will come actually...

Easy, :LOL: I had a seat for the first night, flight was delayed and I arrived at the O2 10 mins before Muse started. Then I stayed overnight at the venue to secure centre barrier for the second night. Planning to do the same for the London shows next summer.

Eeek, gonna be cold queuing early ish for this :\ gulp!

I am dreading the cold the most... I come from a tropical country where 18ºC means it's cold as heck and you need to get your winter jackets. I think I might die lol. :stunned:

If you see someone turning blue then that might be me ;)

Lips are turning blue...

:LOL: I wiiiiill be singing... but only to keep warm, I suppose. :p

But in all seriousness. I DO think I am going to freeze to death. Although I'm happy to see there is no rain or snow forecasted for that day. Check out the forecast for that day at Strasbourg:

2s6msso.png

Any tips for queuing in the cold?

But in all seriousness. I DO think I am going to freeze to death. Although I'm happy to see there is no rain or snow forecasted for that day. Check out the forecast for that day at Strasbourg:

2s6msso.png

Get layers of clothing. No big coats. 2 BHAR T-Shirts, a 100% Irish wool sweater and a 2nd Law hoodie did the job in the freezing O2. Once at the barrier you can easily get naked if you need to. :p

2s6msso.png

You'll be lucky if it is not minus something all day :chuckle:

I remember going to Strasbourg 3 years ago at that time of the year for "Le marché de Noël" (dunno how you call it :D). It was -19°. I just couldn't walk in the street more than 30 minutes without freezing to death... Had to find a pub each fu**** time...

I'll be there at 6:30pm hopefully. I have school until 4pm

Just looked at forecast for next Monday, high's of -2, toasty!! Seriously, I'm going to actually freeze, I looked like I was going skiing just going for a walk here last night, it wasn't even that cold!

LOL I know exactly what you mean. Our current "freezing cold temperatures" are 13-15 and I have all my winter gear on. I think I'm going to die next week. :$

Archived