2012.12.19 - Le Zenith, Strasbourg, France

L.

I got tickets through Viagogo once or twice and it always worked, but that was a while back. Not sure what they're like now.

And now I find myself wanting to go to Strasbourg as well, despite the lack of available tickets...

Viagogo is a reliable place, the only (HUGE) problem with it is that not only the prices are sky high, but the service fee is ridiculous.

I'm definitely going to check out this french site and er, if it helps, I've been scouting ebay. They've had a couple interesting deals, nothing too good, but more and more tickets have started to surface.

If you guys do find out some good deals out there let us know! I'll be traveling from Guatemala and well, this is the only muse show I'll be able to get to since I will get to france on the 17th, so I'd kill for tickets (I need 2 or 3)... :)

Thank you very much for your help! Now I have another question.. Which category is standing? And does it have 2 standing categories? Because if I get tickets, I want to get barrier, if possible.. And on the French site it only sais cat 1 or cat 2..:(

Now one last question.. (I hope;)) I mailed with a seller and he gives me his 2 tickets for 200 euros. I think that's ok for me.. Now.. I don't have experiences in buying in the internet. The seller wants that I pay through the bank (which is good because I haven't got a credit card) and when he receives the money he'll send me the tickets with a receipt.

My problem is, that I don't know if it is right. When I send the money and don't get the tickets, I can't get the money back.. What can I do? Or is the paying idea totally wrong? I really don't have an idea..:(

Is somebody here who has experiences and could help me? That would be great..:)

Now one last question.. (I hope;)) I mailed with a seller and he gives me his 2 tickets for 200 euros. I think that's ok for me.. Now.. I don't have experiences in buying in the internet. The seller wants that I pay through the bank (which is good because I haven't got a credit card) and when he receives the money he'll send me the tickets with a receipt.

My problem is, that I don't know if it is right. When I send the money and don't get the tickets, I can't get the money back.. What can I do? Or is the paying idea totally wrong? I really don't have an idea..:(

Is somebody here who has experiences and could help me? That would be great..:)

Don't use bank transfer, so many people have been scammed out of tickets. It is very likely you will never see those tickets. Only pay face to face, or by paypal which covers you for 45 days if you don't receive the tickets and you can get your money back. If they say they don't want to use paypal they are probably dodgy.

Don't use bank transfer, so many people have been scammed out of tickets. It is very likely you will never see those tickets. Only pay face to face, or by paypal which covers you for 45 days if you don't receive the tickets and you can get your money back. If they say they don't want to use paypal they are probably dodgy.

Thanks for your reply:) I don't have experiences with paypal, so did I understand it right, when I don't get the purchase within 45 days I can get the money back? Where can I read this? I didn't find it on the paypal site..

Thanks for your reply:) I don't have experiences with paypal, so did I understand it right, when I don't get the purchase within 45 days I can get the money back? Where can I read this? I didn't find it on the paypal site..

You can claim for money back with paypal within 45 days. I don't know where exactly you can read it, but I bought many times via paypal and they specify it on each transaction.

As early as we can bear really, probably not before 8am so not proper hardcore early. We're getting to our hotel the night before, and it's a mile away from the arena apparently, so I guess we'll walk there if we won't get lost!!

No idea how early the queue will start since it's in a different country and is the last European date... hmm!

As early as we can bear really, probably not before 8am so not proper hardcore early. We're getting to our hotel the night before, and it's a mile away from the arena apparently, so I guess we'll walk there if we won't get lost!!

No idea how early the queue will start since it's in a different country and is the last European date... hmm!

Well given that I will arrive to Strasbourg at around 9am and will have to drop off my things at the flat we're staying/etc, I wasn't thinking to get there that early, perhaps around noon... IDK how "hardcore" are french fans when it comes to queueing but I was hoping not that hardcore :p

The tramway has a stop that is really close by (or at least is the closest), from what I've checked on the Zenith site...

Well given that I will arrive to Strasbourg at around 9am and will have to drop off my things at the flat we're staying/etc, I wasn't thinking to get there that early, perhaps around noon... IDK how "hardcore" are french fans when it comes to queueing but I was hoping not that hardcore :p

The tramway has a stop that is really close by (or at least is the closest), from what I've checked on the Zenith site...

Well they're often at the front of the UK queues, as far as I can tell... Hopefully the cold will put people off (but also not cause me to die :LOL:)

If you have seated tickets then surely you don't have to queue at all as they are set....

Well they're often at the front of the UK queues, as far as I can tell... Hopefully the cold will put people off (but also not cause me to die :LOL:)

If you have seated tickets then surely you don't have to queue at all as they are set....

You're right, when I went to Wembley we were sharing barrier with a ton of french ppl...I got Standing, and I hardly ever get to see Muse live so I will be aiming for barrier as well :) see you there, I guess! ;)

Has anyone seen a seating plan? I just want to know how close I can get to the stage within the seating area!

According to viagogo, here's the seating plan:

zenithstrasbourgeurope_ga2cats.gif

I found this other picture, that might be more useful to see how far the seating places will be from the stage, etc:

salle2.gif

(I think the stage for muse might be a bit further back though! But it shouldn't be that much...)

Hope it helps!

Archived