2012.12.19 - Le Zenith, Strasbourg, France

L.

I just downloaded an audio recording from the gig: Oh My Holy Moly Bellamy! It's was so fucking awesome! the quality is pretty good of the recording, I can send you the link if you want to :D I think I had at least ten eargasms last night while listening to it! Who needs sex? :p Muse is enough ^^

And yes, I am definitely suffering from PMS right now. I pity my parents, I can't shut up about Muse... ^.^

I just downloaded an audio recording from the gig: Oh My Holy Moly Bellamy! It's was so fucking awesome! the quality is pretty good of the recording, I can send you the link if you want to :D I think I had at least ten eargasms last night while listening to it! Who needs sex? :p Muse is enough ^^

And yes, I am definitely suffering from PMS right now. I pity my parents, I can't shut up about Muse... ^.^

I now just what the feeling is!! It sucks that we have to wait so long!! If you want to send the link i defenitely want that! I have some links for you to where you can see me jumping and singing at the barrier!!

If send you a pm...

Archived