2012.12.19 - Le Zenith, Strasbourg, France

L.

Hey everybody :)

I'm a newbie and i'm living in Strasbourg AND i don't know anybody who goes on the concert))

Hope to meet some people cuz it's really pathetic to go there alone:unsure:

But i can show you the city and everything exept i have exams on wednesday but whoever wants to see christmas market, to drink hot wine and find out why the strasbourg cathedral is quite weird un thursday - welcome))

and yes, it's cold here ;)

I'm a newbie and i'm living in Strasbourg AND i don't know anybody who goes on the concert))

But i can show you the city and everything exept i have exams on wednesday but whoever wants to see christmas market, to drink hot wine and find out why the strasbourg cathedral is quite weird un thursday - welcome))

Do you have standing or seated? And if you're standing, are you gonna queue? Or you have exams during the whole day? I'm sure you'll meet lots of people anyway at the venue, I went to O2 kind of alone but I just said hi to people, I knew some of them from here and facebook, so it was okay anyway. that's what I like about queuing as well, that you meet new people and become friends and really hyper because Muse are playing soon :D I'm actually starting get hyper now, tomorrow it's just one week left until I leave sweden (hope they won't cancel the flight due to the enormous amounts of snow here!) and I'm really excited!

BTW guys, what songs do you want to hear? I'm dying for MotP again, I just love that song so much!! And I'd love liquid state, it's awesome live :D and sunburn, and everything else because I love muse so much ^^

If you find three spanish-speaking kids freezing their bums off that's us! :) We're staying two blocks from the Cathedral, if you're meeting up with anyone we'll gladly tag along ;)

BTW guys, what songs do you want to hear? I'm dying for MotP again, I just love that song so much!! And I'd love liquid state, it's awesome live :D and sunburn, and everything else because I love muse so much ^^

I'd DIE to listen to MoTP too. Or Citizen Erased. Or Invincible.

Hey,

Je viens de Montpellier, et je viens seule (j'ai déjà fait des dates sur cette tournée, donc je connais quelques MUSErs). Je vais venir tôt pour faire la queue, donc tu pourras toujours venir me voir et on discutera avec les autres personnes!!!

By the way guys, my party of three is still in need of one standing ticket, if any of you has an extra ticket they want to get rid of, or know of someone... We'd meet you there :)

Musebay has been very quiet when it comes to Strasbourg Tix. :(

If you are good with french you could go on Leboncoin, people sell all sort of things on this website. I saw this one http://www.leboncoin.fr/billetterie/406957109.htm?ca=1_s (he sells two tickets face value, posted yesterday, but since he isn't from Strasbourg, he might want to send them :()

But beware, it's like on ebay, there could be scammers or over priced tickets.

Or try the forum of Muse Messenger, french "fan club" here http://www.musemessenger.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=3594&start=90 ;)

If you are good with french you could go on Leboncoin, people sell all sort of things on this website. I saw this one http://www.leboncoin.fr/billetterie/406957109.htm?ca=1_s (he sells two tickets face value, posted yesterday, but since he isn't from Strasbourg, he might want to send them :()

But beware, it's like on ebay, there could be scammers or over priced tickets.

Or try the forum of Muse Messenger, french "fan club" here http://www.musemessenger.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=3594&start=90 ;)

Thanks for the tip! I'll check those out, hopefully I'll find my ticket. Cheers!

Coucou tout le monde !!!

J-1 !!!!

Petit point météo (je travaille à Strasbourg) : Aujourd'hui le soleil brille et la pluie s'est enfin arrêtée. Les températures sont à nouveau positives. Espérons que la configuration du ciel reste la même demain !!

Sinon, je viendrais en début d'après-midi pour faire la queue. J'avais fais la même chose à Bâle et avais attéri au premier rang. Enfin là cela risque d'être moins facile : d'habitude les français sont + matinaux que les suisses!

J'ai une place en gradins, mais en fonction du monde, je me demande si je ne vais pas aller en fosse (enfin si c'est permis). On verra bien ! J'espère aussi pouvoir papoter pendant l'attente car je viendrais seule.

A demain tt le monde ! Et bon voyage à ceux qui sont en chemin vers l'Alsace !!

Just got back from Strasbourg. Great gig, but why the fuck did they cut the Sunburn/FD/USOE/RBS slot? Also Knights smack in the middle of the set seemed a little weird to me...but anyway,awesome gig,nice people and the acoustics in the Zenith were good as usual!

Ahhh it was brilliant me thinks! :D I was queuing from 4am, thought I'd faint just before the doors were opened because of all the stress! But I got the barrier, I was so happy! :D Met many lovely french musers, good to practise my french :) The arena seemed so TINY compared to O2, I don't know if it was just my impression, but it was really small in my opinion. Crowd was nice I think, more passionate than in London! I'm going to write about the gig and all my other gigs that I've attended this year on my blog, so stay tuned if you want to read!

I was really sad after the gig, I think it must have been due to the exhaustion, and because it was the last gig... five months till Emirates, any tips on surviving?!

I know the feeling! I call it Post Muse Syndrom PMS :)

How to get through this? Go see a lot of videos on youtube. Listen as much as you can to the cd's. And talk to co-musers they understand you. You got in a black hole!! And you want to see the .ight again but you have to wait till may!! If you want to talk im here for you :) And on Facebook through muse tattoos you'll find me!

Archived