Definitely straight in as my third favourite Muse album, after OoS and Absolution.

Yes, definitely. I will pretty much always be of the opinion that those two simply can't be topped. They won't ever move from spots 1 and 2 in the 'best Muse album' list, imo, but T2L has pushed BH&R out of the third running now!

OoS

Abso

T2L

BH&R

Showbiz

The Resistance

I am love already...

Muse is pretty much the only band where I have loved every album.. It doesn't mean every song they ever write is a favourite of mine, but 80% of them are and that's more than I can say for any other band ;)

I've just listened to the whole album fgor teh first time and I am in a state of bliss.... What a rush!

My favourites so far are Madness, Supremecy, Follow Me, Explorers & Animals

I'm so excited for the London gig! I have a space/pegasus dress which will be perfect for it haha :p

Oh dear god my eyes

Assassin always started with the promise of heaviness and then failed to deliver after the intro (the album version, that is). I agree with those who said Liquid State sounds like QOTSA, but among the heavy Muse album tracks that open with 'BOOMthisisriffage!' I drew the similarity to Assassin. If GOB version was on the album it would be one of the highlights!

Archived