Sure, let's just defend their questionable way of doing things even though it's clearly unjust for the fans, just because it's alwaaaaaays been this way. Let's not voice our discontentment, it's not like we pay to see the show and it's not like the second night was the same price. Oh wait...

It's just the way it is.

Really, the fact is that it's great that these songs have even come into the set, and that the fans are basically the reason they've been played.

Yeah it sucks if you go to the first night because for whatever reason and the second night gets a better set. But really, there's nothing we can do to change it

It's just the way it is.

Really, the fact is that it's great that these songs have even come into the set, and that the fans are basically the reason they've been played.

Yeah it sucks if you go to the first night because for whatever reason and the second night gets a better set. But really, there's nothing we can do to change it

Considering all the football games Chris organises with fans, has no one ever thought of asking him this?

I'm still puzzled - I got a first night ticket but I don't know if I should double up or not. I mean, I kinda wanna see more bands but I'm also kinda letting myself in for being back on the wrong side of the night 1-2 quandry.

If you can, go to both I'd say. I can't so I got 2nd night

I can tell that you're not familiar with my work.

Your "work"? Oh lawdy... :LOL:

I agree, couldn't make it to wembley 2 in 2010 (plans changed literally on the day) and got completely screwed over by that...probably wouldnt have done 2/3 nights this summer if it wasnt for that

We got screwed as well in 2010 in March for Montreal and October for Québec City: no second gigs and still just routine.

I would've gone to both nights as well but up until two weeks ago I didn't know what date my exams were finishing, just that exams for everyone would be done by the 24th, and I planned on going out that night. Not keen on doing barrier hungover :LOL:

Considering all the football games Chris organises with fans, has no one ever thought of asking him this?

What, like "Hey Chris, amazing to meet you, big fan. Just wondering, why is it you consistently fuck fans over by playing inferior sets on the first night of gigs?"

Yeah, that'll go well... :p

We got screwed as well in 2010 in March for Montreal and October for Québec City: no second gigs and still just routine.

Why are you taking it so personally? It's been the same for every one nighter on this tour too. It's hardly getting screwed over, they want to please the masses for the most part, it's fair enough

What, like "Hey Chris, amazing to meet you, big fan. Just wondering, why is it you consistently fuck fans over by playing inferior sets on the first night of gigs?"

Yeah, that'll go well... :p

:LOL:

Ah you could ask it a bit more discretely; "Hey Chris, how come on two-nighter gigs the first tends to get the same as every other gig and the second tends to get a rare track or two?"

And then you missed my point as well. You're doing very well tonight.

If "work" is referring to your commitment on the board and perhaps to the fact that you criticize Muse regularly, then no. If not, it's really not clear what you're talking about.

:LOL:

Ah you could ask it a bit more discretely; "Hey Chris, how come on two-nighter gigs the first tends to get the same as every other gig and the second tends to get a rare track or two?"

Yeah you could I guess. Iuno, I don't really think it's worth it. I just think that if you're a big fan and you'd like to hear some rarities, then it's likely you'll know that second nights are usually the ones that get the rarer tracks too. Sort of goes hand in hand. Mostly

Of course, you have times like James' where he probably would've gone second night if he could but it got announced after the first night and there was nothing he could really do. That sucks

Why are you taking it so personally? It's been the same for every one nighter on this tour too. It's hardly getting screwed over, they want to please the masses for the most part, it's fair enough

I just don't agree to the whole ''give nothing one night/give two rares the other deal''. I do understand that shows should have a variety of songs since many people go to more than one show. But a lot of people can only go to one, too. When they started the tour, though, it seems like pretty much every one nighter got at least one song from Showbiz?

Archived