Save Me looked like it kept a good enough atmosphere. I still never saw it as a song that needed to build up to something bigger.

If Save Me would actually lead somewhere and didn't start in such a shitty way then I would've loved it, probably.

Did they? I didn't know that.

The people who had Dead Star signs at my gig only took them out before Survival. Kind of defeated the purpose I thought.

Yeah, at MSG (and I'm assuming Toronto 1), we took the DS signs out during the Starlight sing along, as Matt always looks down at the barrier crowd during that point. Clearly worked :D

As far as I know, they did the same in Montreal (as well as holding them up throughout the gig too). Ugh, I am so jealous! :LOL: I know it's selfish to be so jealous, because we did et a rarity at MSG (and an awesome one at that!) but still... Wow, MC sounded like it was incredible!

You mixed up the ordering of the words in that sentence. This is what you mean:

Nothing is better than James.

:LOL:

Okay here's the video from night 1 during Matt's barrier walk during UD, handing me the Micro Cuts sign (probably in exchange for my Fury sign I was holding)

So he basically meant "fuck you and Fury, you'll have to settle with Micro Cuts"

Fucking amazing though :LOL:

Ooooo so it had Dead Star and Micro Cuts on each side? Rotationrotationrotation please

The story is....as usual, I handed out my Dead Star signs, and someone must have scribbled MICRO CUTS on the back side of it. Matt probably grabbed it from someone further down the barrier, and brought it to me (probably on pure coincidence [or maybe intentionally], considering I've been printing out these signs at a bunch of shows this month).

The story is....as usual, I handed out my Dead Star signs, and someone must have scribbled MICRO CUTS on the back side of it. Matt probably grabbed it from someone further down the barrier, and brought it to me (probably on pure coincidence [or maybe intentionally], considering I've been printing out these signs at a bunch of shows this month).

Ahhhhh ok. Wicked stuff, hope you enjoyed it man :awesome:

Ahhhhh ok. Wicked stuff, hope you enjoyed it man :awesome:

and after the roulette on the second night, I brought back the micro cuts sign that he handed me, and he singled me out on the barrier, asking what I wanted, then saying he couldn't hear, me, then to be louder, and then finally yelling back "MICRO CUTS!"

Hope someone has a video from a different angle, as I literally extended half of my body over the barrier to shout into the microphone

Or he's got a damn good memory, and he wrote it on there himself. :LOL:

It's only a one-nighter so I'd say you can be pretty certain it'll be the bog standard set of the tour. Though considering it's the last gig of the tour who knows!

Actually, considering for the last gig of the euro tour we were all expecting Apocalypse Please and instead they played one less song.... :LOL:

Archived