Does anyone know if this gig will be broadcast on Channel 4, E4, More4, etc? Some of the iTunes gigs over the last month have been broadcast, but haven't seen anything for Muse yet? Would be strange if it wasn't, seeing as Muse were the headline act.

Does anyone know if this gig will be broadcast on Channel 4, E4, More4, etc? Some of the iTunes gigs over the last month have been broadcast, but haven't seen anything for Muse yet? Would be strange if it wasn't, seeing as Muse were the headline act.

Why would it matter? We've already go the pro-shot for the entire gig :chuckle:

I thought Matt was on great form last night. Couldn't understand a word he said though.

I don't usually join in much with setlist beef cos I just love Muse live but I have to confess:

I could do without man with harmonica into to knights.

I would prefer Hyper Music to New Born or Plug In Baby.

Uprising must stay. Starlight must go.

Given the choice there are many other songs I would rather hear than TIRO.

New songs sounded alot better both vocally and instrumentally. The staples on the other hand were at times pretty awful.

i thought the same. new songs sounded great but i noticed so many errors during the staples. All the last 3 plug in baby performances Matt has fucked up the riff at some point.

and i swear he forgot the lyrics at a couple of points. awkward when the crowd gets the lyrics right :LOL:

Man with a harmonica must go. Find it quite boring by now.

if u r gonna drop songs from Absolution and BH&R don't drop SS or MOTP.

Loving the new sound to uprising.

I'd say for £64 a ticket i'm hoping for at least 20 songs which should mean space for a few older songs. Figures crossed i'm hoping Dead Star.

Supremacy is AMAZING LIVE!!!

i thought the same. new songs sounded great but i noticed so many errors during the staples. All the last 3 plug in baby performances Matt has fucked up the riff at some point.

I think it's because he's lost interest in the song now, he seems like he wants to drop it.

if u r gonna drop songs from Absolution and BH&R don't drop SS or MOTP.

But they haven't dropped either of them...? :chuckle:

New songs sounded alot better both vocally and instrumentally. The staples on the other hand were at times pretty awful.

Yeah, the new songs sound fucking amazing. And KoC wasn't as bad now when I listened on proper speakers, but definitely below average.

Yeah, the new songs sound fucking amazing. And KoC wasn't as bad now when I listened on proper speakers, but definitely below average.

after the itunes performance it honestly sounded like they didn't bother their arse re-rehearsing them tiro was a shambles, Supermassive sounded dreadful even New Born sounded rough (and not the good kind) Uprising was the only one that seemed anyway decent.

I suppose by the time they have the full tour underway they'll be back in the swing of it. (though iirc the first gig of TR tour was hairy in terms of songs not sounding rehearsed)

Archived