hmm guessing no stockholm syndrome. fuck.

and Neil, they're on microcuts.net I think. Whether I should be telling you that or not, I don't know.

delete this post, then edit mine to remove the quote, and this line and leave the next.

Never mind, found them.

:ninja:

Need some help regarding pedals guys.. Im really after a range of pedals that are great for Muse but can easily recreate other bands sounds too. Now i don't know much about this side of things so any help anyone can give would be great.

Im just currently using just a line 6 spider with this FBV foot controller for easy control of all the amp http://www.dv247.com/assets/products/66882_l.jpg

That fbv connects to its own jack in the back of the amp. Do the other pedals connect in line just from the guitars input jack?

As you can probably tell, any help would be great guys :LOL:

hmm guessing no stockholm syndrome. fuck.

and Neil, they're on microcuts.net I think. Whether I should be telling you that or not, I don't know.

No Hysteria and no SS make Dom go crazy

Saw lots of kit and tabbers tonight. Laughed at them most of the time :)

Yeah I have never seen so many Musers at one time. Didn't actually speak to many though and dunno what you look like so may or may not have seen you!

Twas an epic gig right there.

Olly is blates going round collecting people's details as part of some dodgy scam

:LOL:

Saw lots of kit and tabbers tonight. Laughed at them most of the time :)

Did you see me? :shifty: I was talking with musecasters, Simno, Olly, Pip etc most of the time, wearing an absolution t shirt with a massive muse logo on the front.

Jamie:

Wears Earls Court 2004 gig tshirt like a hardcore bro.

Was only 8 years old in 2004.

Attended first Muse gig in 2009.

Jamie:

Wears Earls Court 2004 gig tshirt like a hardcore bro.

Was only 8 years old in 2004.

Attended first Muse gig in 2009.

Alright, we get the message :LOL:

I really wore it because of the fucking massive muse logo :LOL:

Archived