Guest Batman.
I wish I had Neil's spiderman skills :(

Edit:

fuck-you-im-spider-man-60s-spiderman.jpeg

Works for me.

You really do come across as slightly psychopathic

I can just imagine you sat trawling through Google images for Spiderman memes, twitching

I'm sorry but I have an actual question. I hope you can forgive me one day.

If I'm correct pickups use magnets (or magnetic energy or whatever) and those magnets affect the strings or whatever to amplify the noise. Someone more knowledgeable can make this not sound fucking retarded later.

If you have one pickup with the volume off it would have no effect on the strings. So if you switch between pickups really quickly (one being on and the other off) so that they act like a pseudo killswitch is it possible to detune your guitar?

If I'm correct pickups use magnets (or magnetic energy or whatever) and those magnets affect the strings or whatever to amplify the noise. Someone more knowledgeable can make this not sound fucking retarded later.

If you have one pickup with the volume off it would have no effect on the strings. So if you switch between pickups really quickly (one being on and the other off) so that they act like a pseudo killswitch is it possible to detune your guitar?

I thought the strings vibrating cut through the magnetic field or some shit like that which turns into sound or some shit like that

I don't really know either

or some shit like that

shutup knt is dying.

But all will become clear soon enough. :ninja:

...:'(

You really do come across as slightly psychopathic

I can just imagine you sat trawling through Google images for Spiderman memes, twitching

Please, tell me more about how well you know me based on posts I make at muse.mu

Basically, each pickup has a magnetic field which is disturbed when the strings vibrate and make noise and all of that. Turning the volume down on one pickup only affects the volume of that pickup's output though, not it's actual magnetic field, so it's not like one pickup is then pulling harder than the other and your guitar will go out of tune.

Seriously what is all this KnT dying shit?

We know the end of times is coming when Harley attempts to assess my psychological status using his knowledge of my posts on the internet :LOL:

But really :ninja:

Basically, each pickup has a magnetic field which is disturbed when the strings vibrate and make noise and all of that. Turning the volume down on one pickup only affects the volume of that pickup's output though, not it's actual magnetic field, so it's not like one pickup is then pulling harder than the other and your guitar will go out of tune.

Ok that makes sense. Thanks.

We're getting merged with MM apparently :erm:

trol

Lol Bs

AND EVERYONE, DONT PANIC, IT'S ALL UNDER CONTROL. KNT IS NOT SINKING, NOT SINKING

just some shit is going doooown. But nothing too serious. Dont say your goodbyes yet. I cant tell anyone for a day or two but soon.

Archived