Survival interview - Video

bunerz

what did Chris say? can someone write it out please???

British football team as well, 'cause that's a new thing. I think it's great that they brought that back for the London games, so I'm looking forward to that.

Hmm having now watched this. Maybe I'm wrong about it having a tongue in cheek element. :erm: Maybe Matt understands what it is like to want to fight to be the biggest and the best more than than the majority of us. Afterall, Muse are doing pretty well at that. But then the song, it's not what you would expect from someone taking it seriously. Perhaps, it started off serious and took a funny turn like USoE.

Hmm having now watched this. Maybe I'm wrong about it having a tongue in cheek element. :erm: Maybe Matt understands what it is like to want to fight to be the biggest and the best more than than the majority of us. Afterall, Muse are doing pretty well at that. But then the song, it's not what you would expect from someone taking it seriously. Perhaps, it started off serious and took a funny turn like USoE.

He's not going to talk about it jokingly in the official Olympics interview :p

In the Zane interview, he definitely knew how silly it is.

Hi

Maybe it's a bit offtopic, but on the website of bbc it looks like it had a video of the interview with zane. this is the link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00vft3m

When I want to watch this it stands that the video isn't available in my area.. so my question is, if I can somehow avoid this or if it can be watched somewhere else.. I would really enjoy wathcing it!

Hi

Maybe it's a bit offtopic, but on the website of bbc it looks like it had a video of the interview with zane. this is the link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00vft3m

When I want to watch this it stands that the video isn't available in my area.. so my question is, if I can somehow avoid this or if it can be watched somewhere else.. I would really enjoy wathcing it!

Nope, just the audio, that's a pic they took before the interview.

Archived