Top Muse Funny Moments

guybguyb1

Best interview known to man. My favourite bit is when Matt says they had a UFO, well, not a REAL UFO :')

I remember pissing myself laughing when it happened. Just how hammered Matt looked and all the shit he was spouting, especially "Fuck off, you cunt! Yeah, you...fuck you." - that had me going :eek: for about 5 seconds then literally belly laughing and almost crying.

I remember pissing myself laughing when it happened. Just how hammered Matt looked and all the shit he was spouting, especially "Fuck off, you cunt! Yeah, you...fuck you." - that had me going :eek: for about 5 seconds then literally belly laughing and almost crying.

It's how cool Dom is with it all, like he's so used to it and 'incase you didn't realise, this is Matthew Bellamy pissed up' :LOL:

http://pastebin.com/0kp6w21H

One guy's name I never bothered to confirm.

Matt: Like I wanted, I wanted to do something like, I can't remember we were doing a festival somewhere last year and I wanted, I wanted like a real UFO. Like, not like a real UFO but like... something that was coming out from like... like how do you say, propellers. You know, a pilot. You know like a, like a zeppelin. But like, circular shaped. We looked into it, but it cost a lot, it was gonna cost like, like hundreds of thousands. And there was no clearance on health and safety depending on the weather. So it was like a big risk and I was saying "let's just fucking do it, and let's just go for it." Cause imagine if that thing just came over, like, like, I don't know where we were, like Glastonbury or something, imagine if it just like, if it just came over the audience...

Dom: Just take it easy, take it easy. Take it easy.

:LOL: thanks K

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived