Kitten Tab Factor 2012: Sunburn Summer edition

Dave.

Yes Bs, I figured it was late enough in the competition just to leave it, but this time I'll upload a folder with them all in to a different site so people can't do it again.

Cool, cool...I don't know if anyone else noticed anyway, as I've not told anyone else...Looking forward to the next round though anyway...:)

I had a couple of timing fuck ups too, although one was more due to me doing my own thing

Haha, I was secretly hoping you wouldn't enter cos I do think your one is gonna be good!

I would blame my errors down to just being red light fever but recently I have actually been really shit at playing guitar :LOL:

Haha, I was secretly hoping you wouldn't enter cos I do think your one is gonna be good!

I would blame my errors down to just being red light fever but recently I have actually been really shit at playing guitar :LOL:

:kiss:

Red light fever usually gets me too, a lot less so now. Plus today I had to learn a part of the track I did (HARD PART) in only a few hours so it's a bit messy

And you ain't neva shit

If I ever got round to having a band and recording shit I definitely would prefer to record it sort of a lie session, much more confident when you play with a whole ensemble like, some psychological bullshit like that

Who's entered for this round then?

If I ever got round to having a band and recording shit I definitely would prefer to record it sort of a lie session, much more confident when you play with a whole ensemble like, some psychological bullshit like that

Who's entered for this round then?

Yeah, I agree. Less pressure on yourself I guess

ME BLATES. And Alex has too

Actually, the 3 entries I've heard so far are epic!

That includes mine, right? :awesome:

I have to say, Round 1 and 2 are my best entries to be honest. The other two are decent but don't do as much to set them apart from the others, in my opinion. We'll see though. Happy enough so far, just want to hear all the next entries now...

Ok, I'm having some problems with this 'improved entry, cos the person I'm working with's computer crashed, so to make some elements in the mix louder I'm having to layer two of the same guitar recordings, which are really difficult to align up so getting some phaser like sounds

Basically, after I get back from work I should be able to edit and then upload it, before 9pm-ish. I'm quite excited about this entry now

Archived