Kitten Tab Factor 2012: Sunburn Summer edition

Dave.

GONNA SOUND BITCHY

But can we just have serious covers from now on? It was funny this time but really it's getting votes over others that have worked really hard on their own

The ones on mine arent being counted you silly bucket you.

And the HIMP question was a genuine one. I have the base tracks for it to do a backing track and am planning on reworking it guitar wise, but again if people will be anal about it then I'll do something different.

The ones on mine arent being counted you silly bucket you.

And the HIMP question was a genuine one. I have the base tracks for it to do a backing track and am planning on reworking it guitar wise, but again if people will be anal about it then I'll do something different.

They aren't? WHEN WAS THIS SAID

I wasn't referring to that anyway :LOL:

GONNA SOUND BITCHY

But can we just have serious covers from now on? It was funny this time but really it's getting votes over others that have worked really hard on their own

But it wasn't even funny this time

And I dunno if we should do originals...

But it wasn't even funny this time

And I dunno if we should do originals...

To the first part, stop being bitter because the joke entry is beating your serious one.

And to the second, give me a genuine legitimate reason why we shouldn't other than 'because Alex wants to'. If you can give me just one then I'll happily either do something else, not enter at all, or let Larry upload my other hilariously bad entries..

To the first part, stop being bitter because the joke entry is beating your serious one.

And to the second, give me a genuine legitimate reason why we shouldn't other than 'because Alex wants to'. If you can give me just one then I'll happily either do something else, not enter at all, or let Larry upload my other hilariously bad entries..

That's not the reason, as you pointed out, your entry doesn't count.

And because it's a cover competition. I think that we need a reference point of an already established song to refer back to in our judgements, so we can see how the person has made the song their own, and if the song is original, we dont know whether the entry is 'wrong' or not... if you get me. It's not because you want to do it at all!

That's not the reason, as you pointed out, your entry doesn't count.

And because it's a cover competition. I think that we need a reference point of an already established song to refer back to in our judgements, so we can see how the person has made the song their own, and if the song is original, we dont know whether the entry is 'wrong' or not... if you get me. It's not because you want to do it at all!

Still has more votes than yours ;)

When did this become a cover competition? Gay much? And if you really want to get anal about it, I'm covering a Tenants song, so :)

(Like the thumbs up I gave you in my boat, the smiley face was also condescending)

:)

So was that one.

Originals seem fine to me. You're risking the chance of people not voting for you because it's unknown

See now thats a decent reason not to do it.

I'm torn, I feel like I should do something bluesy to be honest. Actually I might just do something completely different and upload it to a different thread rather than KnT Factor, I dunno if I cba or not.

and that would be bs :LOL:

Mine were only 320kbps, haha! I didn't see the point in uploading losslessly for something like this. How do I download the files? I'll have to take them home and listen tonight and make my vote tomorrow, as I can't listen to them here. :)

Mine were only 320kbps, haha! I didn't see the point in uploading losslessly for something like this. How do I download the files? I'll have to take them home and listen tonight and make my vote tomorrow, as I can't listen to them here. :)

On the right of the embedded soundcloud tracks there is a little arrow, click it and download :)

I have two possible entries for Round 2. One I need to get files of my friend for and mix them but it's looking like he'll just be lazy and go on holidays without giving them to me in which case I have a back-up one take thing lined up.

Archived