2012.12.11 - Saku Arena, Talinn, Estonia

L.

Have you ever been to Saku Suurhall? Is there any place where I can leave my clothes?

Jupp. Many many times.

Errmm there is. But it has a fee. Maybe 1€?? If you gonna buy merch.. then take an extra euro or two with you!!! ;)

I've seen only one place where you can leave your coat. It' near the main entrance (It's usually the place where they sell the merch)! Soo if you wanna put your coat there then go through the main entrance!

Nothing went wrong with my deal i'm just nervous as to if people are already receiving emails or not, I'm really eager to get my mail!

You need to calm down. They have already explained that Tallinn had a separate promoter pre-sale this morning and that's what they are talking about.

Nothing went wrong with my deal i'm just nervous as to if people are already receiving emails or not, I'm really eager to get my mail!

Nice to see so many hardcore foreign Muse fans coming to this gig.

Jupp. Many many times.

Errmm there is. But it has a fee. Maybe 1€?? If you gonna buy merch.. then take an extra euro or two with you!!! ;)

I've seen only one place where you can leave your coat. It' near the main entrance (It's usually the place where they sell the merch)! Soo if you wanna put your coat there then go through the main entrance!

Ok, thank you :)

Do they still sell the merch after the gig or it's just a pre-gig thing?

Lets hope so. It wasn't too bad when Jamiroquai played last year.

Yeah! It's been ok! It depends where you are. Got a friend who had a sitting ticket and listened to Depeche Mode.. said that the sound was horrible! I was at the other end and it was perfect!

Then there was Alice Cooper... that was horrible.. Soo many people left during that. (but the warm up acts and other main bands that night were perfect)...

I dunno.. my friend told me that it depends on the sound-man :D. I guess I have to believe him!

Ok, thank you :)

I usually buy merch after the gig.

But in MUSE case and in Finland I bought the stuff before the gig and basically everything was sold out! :D BEFORE THE GIG! :D

I have no idea what's gonna happen here in Estonia.

I guess... you can always ask the people who sell the merch.. if they stick around after the gig or not.

I usually buy merch after the gig.

But in MUSE case and in Finland I bought the stuff before the gig and basically everything was sold out! :D BEFORE THE GIG! :D

I have no idea what's gonna happen here in Estonia.

I guess... you can always ask the people who sell the merch.. if they stick around after the gig or not.

Greetings from Finland! Nice that Muse arrives to Estonia too :) I'm just wondering how long it takes again when Hartwall is sold out, I bet that Estonian's gig will be sold out too.

If you mean fan stuff (shirts, cd's etc), previous gigs in Finland they sell fan stuff after gig too, I don't know how long but at least 1-2 hours, as long as there weren't people anymore. Hopefully I understood correct :D

Greetings from Finland! Nice that Muse arrives to Estonia too :) I'm just wondering how long it takes again when Hartwall is sold out, I bet that Estonian's gig will be sold out too.

If you mean fan stuff (shirts, cd's etc), previous gigs in Finland they sell fan stuff after gig too, I don't know how long but at least 1-2 hours, as long as there weren't people anymore. Hopefully I understood correct :D

Hahahaa.. thank you! ;) And FINALLY they found Estonia! :LOL:

Ouuu and I was talking about the merch not the gig (being sold out! :) )

I was in Helsinkin Jäähalli. MUSE gig. And I wanted a shirt there... they were like.. nope sold out.. then I wanted a belt... nope sold out... then I asked for a bag... nope sold out... then I was like... what do you still have left. (because they had the samples on the stand still!!!). And I saw two places that sold stuff! And I went to those two places.

Soo I got a white (quite see-through) tank top. :LOL:

Actually, Muse was supposed to start their The Resistance tour in Tallinn, not in Helsinki, but apparently there were some issues and the gig was never announced. So I'm not tooooo surprised they have a gig here this time. Very happy though :happy:

hi!

could anyone tell me how's the public transport to and from saku suurhall?

A trolley bus from the centre takes you straight to Saku Suurhall. Nr 6 from Kaubamaja and nr 7 from the train station (on the other side of the old town). And apparently there's two buses as well that go there, 21 and 22 (just read from the venue website).

Hello Tallinn-Concert Visitors :awesome:

I'm writing cuz I think that I need some help.

I'm from germany and will live in Tampere Finland for 1 year. Tried to get tickets for Helsinki but it didn't work. Now I'm thinking about coming to visit Estonia. I already registered at Ticketpro but because I don't understand the language and my translator is a bit confusing I am not sure if there are standing tickets still available?

I get this tickets to choose from:

24kj4om7.jpg

Can someone tell me what kind of tickets these are?

I know it would be a miracle if there are any standing tickets left but if theres a place where I can still get some which is propably not ticketpro I'd be glad if you could tell me :)

greetings :)

EDIT: I just did some more research on google and found out that "Seisokuht" is standing tickets. So if that's true that would be :happy::happy::musesign:

Hello Tallinn-Concert Visitors :awesome:

I'm writing cuz I think that I need some help.

I'm from germany and will live in Tampere Finland for 1 year. Tried to get tickets for Helsinki but it didn't work. Now I'm thinking about coming to visit Estonia. I already registered at Ticketpro but because I don't understand the language and my translator is a bit confusing I am not sure if there are standing tickets still available?

I get this tickets to choose from:

24kj4om7.jpg

Can someone tell me what kind of tickets these are?

I know it would be a miracle if there are any standing tickets left but if theres a place where I can still get some which is propably not ticketpro I'd be glad if you could tell me :)

greetings :)

EDIT: I just did some more research on google and found out that "Seisokuht" is standing tickets. So if that's true that would be :happy::happy::musesign:

Yup, seisukoht is standing ticket and from there on everything will be in english. And I wouldn't be worried about being left without tickets.

Yup, seisukoht is standing ticket and from there on everything will be in english. And I wouldn't be worried about being left without tickets.

Thank you very much I am already so happy :party::)

I'm still having problems with the credit card but I am positive that my friend will manage to buy a ticket for me tomorrow so hopefully I will meet some of you there :awesome:

I'm taking the train Tampere->Helsinki and than the ferry to Tallinn and maybe I'll stay in a hostel one night since this is quite cheap. So hope to see you all around :D

I think I'm coming to Tallinn with my friend to see Muse, because the tickets for Helsinki concert were sold out so fast, standing tickets in two minutes, crazy.

The standing tickets are quite cheap, 49e, and the arena is not so huge, so I think it's going to be a perfect gig :) Hope I get there! :happy:

I'm struggling a little with the foreign sites - could anyone confirm for me if there are still tickets left for this date?

Yes there are ;) Go to http://www.ticketpro.ee, select 'English' (top-right corner), register and after you've logged in and selected the show, choose category 'Seisukoht / GA' if you want to have standing tickets ;)

As you can see above I was struggling with the language as well :LOL:

I love Tallinn - just booked a holiday apartment with its own sauna for £16 pppn! That's not even the price of a bed in a hostel in London :LOL:

One question for those who have been to that venue before: is there a cloakroom for people to leave their bags, coats, scarves, gloves? Don't really fancy having to carry those around.

Archived