2012.12.11 - Saku Arena, Talinn, Estonia

L.

My first Muse gig and first gig overall!!!

Didn't expect that they'd ever play in Estonia. Would have preferred if they'd come here in summer so they could play in Tallinn's Song Festival Grounds.

Saku Arena has pretty horrible acoustics, but it's intimate, the capacity is about 6 500 people. As they have never been to Estonia I am hoping that they are gonna play some rarities. Still going to see them in France or Italy in the summer to get a stadium experience and a long setlist.

I am also worried about the crowd. For some bands like Metallica the concerts sell out in hours and the crowds are beast, but I don't know how crazy are people gonna be about Muse. They're relatively unknown among the teenagers here, some girls might recognize SMBH but that's about it. Also Matt doesn't bother giving it all in terms of performance and vocal in smaller places.

I still hope that the concert's gonna be kickass, the crowd will we good and so will be the band.

Also the ticket price isn't that bad. 50€ is nice. I would have expected more.

My first Muse gig and first gig overall!!!

Didn't expect that they'd ever play in Estonia. Would have preferred if they'd come here in summer so they could play in Tallinn's Song Festival Grounds.

Saku Arena has pretty horrible acoustics, but it's intimate, the capacity is about 6 500 people. As they have never been to Estonia I am hoping that they are gonna play some rarities. Still going to see them in France or Italy in the summer to get a stadium experience and a long setlist.

I am also worried about the crowd. For some bands like Metallica the concerts sell out in hours and the crowds are beast, but I don't know how crazy are people gonna be about Muse. They're relatively unknown among the teenagers here, some girls might recognize SMBH but that's about it. Also Matt doesn't bother giving it all in terms of performance and vocal in smaller places.

I still hope that the concert's gonna be kickass, the crowd will we good and so will be the band.

Also the ticket price isn't that bad. 50€ is nice. I would have expected more.

I'm 18 and I guess I'm still concidered to be a teenage girl. That doesn't mean I only know SMBH, so no need for preconceptions. I've never seen Twilight, nor I ever plan to watch it. I own every Muse album ever released and I also know almost every song by heart. As for the gig, I believe that Muse fans are quite intelligent and won't cause a mayhem at Saku arena. I don't know what is going on in Matt's head hence there is no proof that he won't give a 100% at smaller gigs. I think they might even try harder because Tallinn is a place they've never been before and they're playing in front of a new audience. We'll see! Näeme Saku Suurhallis!

I'm 18 and I guess I'm still concidered to be a teenage girl. That doesn't mean I only know SMBH, so no need for preconceptions. I've never seen Twilight, nor I ever plan to watch it. I own every Muse album ever released and I also know almost every song by heart. As for the gig, I believe that Muse fans are quite intelligent and won't cause a mayhem at Saku arena. I don't know what is going on in Matt's head hence there is no proof that he won't give a 100% at smaller gigs. I think they might even try harder because Tallinn is a place they've never been before and they're playing in front of a new audience. We'll see! Näeme Saku Suurhallis!

Well I didn't say all of the teenagers didn't know Muse. But all (literally all) that I've met have only recognized SMBH.

I'm also hoping that Matt would be in a good mood and really trying to give his best. I'm gonna enjoy the gig anyway.

http://www.ticketpro.ee/jnp/en/home/index.html Tickets go on sale on the 14th, but if you're a member of the concert club on http://www.fbi.ee (it's free) then you can buy the tickets already on Tuesday.

Thank you :) I signed up to fbi.ee but it hasn't sent me a code. Is it meant to have sent it now or will it send tomorrow? the website is hard to understand because it doesn't translate to english very well :(

Thank you :) I signed up to fbi.ee but it hasn't sent me a code. Is it meant to have sent it now or will it send tomorrow? the website is hard to understand because it doesn't translate to english very well :(

May I ask you why are you coming to a Estonian gig? I would understand it if you went to a French gig or something, but Estonia, really? :D

Also, you have to send them a letter to get a code.

kood@ticketpro.ee

put "Kood" as the title.

and copy this in "Tere

Sooviksin endale saada koodi, millega saab Muse Saku Suurhalli kontserdi pileteid juba 12. juunil osta. "

Are you going to any other gigs?

I'm going to try and get tickets to one of the London dates, but last time Muse played the O2 arena, the tickets sold out in about 5 minutes and I didn't get any :(

thank you for telling me how to get the code, by the way. It's arrived now :D

I'm going to try and get tickets to one of the London dates, but last time Muse played the O2 arena, the tickets sold out in about 5 minutes and I didn't get any :(

thank you for telling me how to get the code, by the way. It's arrived now :D

No problem. Are you coming alone?

No, my dad's coming, too. He is also a crazy Muse fan who travels across Europe to see them :LOL:

Lol, okay :D

I suggest dressing warm because it's pretty damn cold in here during the winter. And also book your housing early cause I know that there's going to be a lot of foreign people there.

Archived