2012.12.11 - Saku Arena, Talinn, Estonia

L.

When I went to the two Hurts gigs, I went there when the doors were supposed to open. It was during winter and there was a small queue in the snow. I still got a barrier spot on the side though. So if you want middle barrier, I'd say head there a few hours before opening time (and with a few friends, so you can take turns buying hot cocoa / coffee :p). If barrier sides are ok, go during opening time and just head straight for the barrier. I usually take my coat in with me since it's not very warm in there. Saves you queueing time for the wardrobe and you can put it on the barrier so you're not squished against cold metal.

• 3 weeks later...

Soo the doors open at 18:00 and people are planning to go there at 16:00??

Damn I hate waiting (I'm usually a loner.. I don't have friends who listen to Muse or any other bands that I listen to... hmm I might have wrong friends then? :D).

Last gig I went to was White Lies and went there 30-45 min after the doors opened. The first row was taken but I got to the second row and the middle. WAS VERY PLEASED! :stongue:

But the waiting was booooring... and I was inside... it was warm... ;) But still it was booring. There should be like a waiting-for-the-gig-to-start-game or something! To keep people entertained! :happy:

Sooo if you see a loner coming towards Saku Suurhall and I might start talking to you guys... don't be spooked... it's just me :):LOL:

Fingers crossed for Tallinn's date not to be cancelled!

Exactly! Hoping for the best! Same to Helsinki gig!!! And Swedish fans :'( There are still tix here for sale... COME HERE!!! (If they will not cancel the gig... :( )

Speedy recovery, :matt: !!!!

Someone already replied to you...

From the harbour with a taxi.. it's about 8,7-11,9 km (I dunno which route the driver will take).

I took a random taxi company... (Tallinna Takso) and it's starting fee is 3,6€ and per km 0,69€ (daytime).

Soo if I calculated correctly... 9,6-11,8€ should be a one-way trip to the arena from the port (Reisisadam D-terminal)..

For public transport... look at some previous posts!

http://www.taksod.net/taksohinnad (the first price is daytime per km fee and the second one is starting fee).

Dunno about the cheaper ones... if they are reliable or not.. but Sõbra Takso is quite ok.

Greetings from Finland, under two weeks anymore!

How's public transport after the gig (buses, taxis), costs? Our accommodation almost next to harbor :)

Someone already replied to you...

From the harbour with a taxi.. it's about 8,7-11,9 km (I dunno which route the driver will take).

I took a random taxi company... (Tallinna Takso) and it's starting fee is 3,6€ and per km 0,69€ (daytime).

Soo if I calculated correctly... 9,6-11,8€ should be a one-way trip to the arena from the port (Reisisadam D-terminal)..

For public transport... look at some previous posts!

http://www.taksod.net/taksohinnad (the first price is daytime per km fee and the second one is starting fee).

Dunno about the cheaper ones... if they are reliable or not.. but Sõbra Takso is quite ok.

I guess that's more than enought, thanks again and hopefully we'll get the gigs!!

Arrggg... I hope they play Map of the Problematique (AWESOME LIVE)

But there a two sets (or even more) of setlists... one setlist has the song... the other one does not :(.

1. The 2nd Law: Unsustainable

2. Supremacy

3. Interlude (or the other setlist has Host)

4. Hysteria (or the other setlist has Map...)

5. Panic Station

6. Resistance

7. Supermassive Black Hole

8. Animals

9. Monty Jam

10.Explorers

11. Sunburn (or the other setlist has Falling Down)

12. Time Is Running Out

13. Liquid State

14. Madness

15. Follow Me

16. Undisclosed Desires

17. Plug In Baby (the UK setlists have 23 songs and Stockholm Syndrome is added but this is missing)

18. New Born

(Headup riff outro)

Encore:

The 2nd Law: Isolated System

19. Uprising

20. Survival

Encore 2:

21. Starlight

22. Knights of Cydonia

(Man with a Harmonica intro)

Jupp.. getting a bit excited... I hope we get 22 songs!!! :p

Hooly s**t! I did not know that! :LOL: (even if it's fixed... it's a cool idea)

This looks fun! But if I want to hear both songs? :p

;)

Yeah 5 & 6 days 'til Helsinki and Tallinn! I'm sure they won't cancel these gigs anymore.

Hooly s**t! I did not know that! :LOL: (even if it's fixed... it's a cool idea)

This looks fun! But if I want to hear both songs? :p

I think it's fixed. And that's really problem, SS is one of my favourites and NB is always great! Hopefully they play different songs between Helsinki and Tallinn. :p

Hello! Does anyone know what time the concert finishes?

Approximately 10:45-11PM.

Go to both Helsinki and Tallinn? :chuckle:

Can't!

I think I have to take a bank loan to do so! (there are a lot of fans in Estonia who really REALLY wanted to see MUSE live but don't have the funds/money to do so.. I'm happy to have this one tix)

Compared to our wages those gig tickets are expensive! :( (no wonder soo many Estonians have fled to Finland! :D Higher wages.. more opportunities and so on... there are quite many peeps coming from Finland to Estonia to see the show ;) )

"We're pleased to confirm that the remainder of Muse's European tour dates for 2012 will go ahead as scheduled. The tour will recommence on Monday 10th December in Helsinki and continue through until Wednesday 19th in Strasbourg."

See you guys on Tuesday!! :yesey:

Archived