2012.12.11 - Saku Arena, Talinn, Estonia

L.

Atmosphere was a bit better yesterday in Helsinki, but still great gig again, love these guys!! Three different songs to yesterday (Hysteria -> MotP, Sunburn -> Falling Down, SS -> New Born), glad to hear at least some different songs! Just one song from Absolution

Well, next summer at Olympic Stadium in Helsinki again! :happy: Report briefly lol.

Atmosphere was a bit better yesterday in Helsinki, but still great gig again, love these guys!! Three different songs to yesterday (Hysteria -> MotP, Sunburn -> Falling Down, SS -> New Born), glad to hear at least some different songs! Just one song from Absolution

Well, next summer at Olympic Stadium in Helsinki again! :happy: Report briefly lol.

The crowd was fucking terrible. Where I was I was the only one singing along, y, moshijg andd singing riffs, people around me just stood there and looked at like I was mad. And the sound was pretty terrible. The boys were excellent though. Headup was fucking massive:D:D

^ Really? I was in the front and everyone was cheering and singing along really loud :)

That was my second Muse gig and this one was over the top. Loved every second of it. Thank you Muse!

And it was nice to hear Matt speaking Estonian: "Tere õhtust!" / "Tänan!" ("Good evening/Thank you!") etc.

The setlist was:

Unsustainable

Supremacy

Map of the Problematique

Supermassive Black Hole

Resistance

Panic Station

Animals

Monty Jam

Explorers

Falling Down

Time Is Running Out

Liquid State

Madness (thank you everybody, who had brought your glowstick with you!)

Follow Me

Undisclosed Desires

Plug In Baby

New Born

Encore:

The 2nd Law: Isolated System

Uprising

Knights of Cydonia

(Man With A Harmonica intro)

Encore 2:

Starlight

Survival

^ Really? I was in the front and everyone was cheering and singing along really loud :)

That was my second Muse gig and this one was over the top. Loved every second of it. Thank you Muse!

And it was nice to hear Matt speaking Estonian: "Tere õhtust!" / "Tänan!" ("Good evening/Thank you!") etc.

The setlist was:

Unsustainable

Supremacy

Map of the Problematique

Supermassive Black Hole

Resistance

Panic Station

Animals

Monty Jam

Explorers

Falling Down

Time Is Running Out

Liquid State

Madness (thank you everybody, who had brought your glowstick with you!)

Follow Me

Undisclosed Desires

Plug In Baby

New Born

Encore:

The 2nd Law: Isolated System

Uprising

Knights of Cydonia

(Man With A Harmonica intro)

Encore 2:

Starlight

Survival

I was in the middle and I was surrounded by perverts who mocked Matt and were touching their girlfriend's asses the entire time. The only time they sheered up was when "Starlight" was played and even then they knew only two lyrics from the entire song. I noticed that the crowd seated in the middle was very lively and also noticed some moshing on the barrier. But where I was the crowd was very dreadful.

I wish I wasn't sick and had gone to the Oldtown today :(

http://www.photoblab.com/blabs/50c8c27d115fc2020000000f

That's why I love this band! Well it's one of the reasons!

And about the crowd... I was in the front.. about 2m from the barrier.. and people were craaaazyyy (so was I) :LOL:

A lot of screeching, shouting, singing, hands, clapping. My hands were up almost the whole time (sorry people in the back... you had to see the show through my hands :D).

My second time also... it was amazing.

Please come again, MUSE! :happy:

Archived